Home

OS Roundtable: If You Could Add Just One Feature to NBA 2K15...

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: If You Could Add Just One Feature to NBA 2K15... within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-09-2014, 01:56 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
First off, they need to get the D-League back in. Why did they spend all of this time putting in European teams when no one really uses them except in exhibitions? Plus, D-league affects all game modes and would be really useful in Franchise. Along with that, I'd love them to add custom plays again, like in the 2k college hoops series. That probably won't happen, but a man can dream, can't he?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 03:58 AM   #42
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: OS Roundtable: If You Could Add Just One Feature to NBA 2K15...

A Proper and Present Create A Player is essential to roster makers.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 03-09-2014, 06:11 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4
I wanted a next gen console since the announcement but with a few things taking up a bit of my time, I'm not too fussed... And I'm glad i didnt get one considering the mess that is 2K basketball.

It feels like 2K is doing everything in their power to control the user via an online connection. They've taken away some features and added a couple without consumer interaction., at least not at the same level it once was, and the end result is a stale game, according to some of the older 2K loyalists. And we're talking about next gen!

Firstly, get rid of both always online and VC, you ****** m************ so our offline experience isn't ruined!

The one thing i'd like to see back, is an updated CAP! You know, something similar to last gen (yes an older game) MLB The Show.

I'm calling it now, Live will be better in two years...
Old 03-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 14
Is this seriously a question that needs to be asked? This is amazing. The article should have read, other than the desperate need for 2k to fix online seasons to create an online association like Madden 25, what else would you like to see.

Seriously, huge mistake on the titling of this article. You must be joking. If that's not the #1 fix then 2k is livin in dreamland.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:52 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 5
I completely agree with Matthew Coe. I guess you can call me old school because online play is maybe 5% of why I play enjoy sports games. Without an offline Association mode this game (to me) is un-buyable. This mode is what keeps me playing the game, I enjoy having complete control of my team for numerous seasons and looking back at your progress via stat tracking. NBA 2K needs to keep us offline gamers on their minds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0
Authentic Intros for all the teams. It doesn't have to be for every game. Make them for key games or the playoffs. I want a score ticker in game as well during the MyGm games. A sports show like NFL 2k5.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 21
Euroleague Top 16 Tournament
Old 03-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 21
TOP 16 EUROLEAGUE TOURNAMENT
CAP (i dont wont to star an association a see Kobe retires after 1-2 year. I want to edit ages)

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »