Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2014, 03:30 PM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

If it's a downloadable with no pre-order, perhaps it doesn't need to be marketed as early before release?
Old 02-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #298
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Need. New. Info.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #299
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

Revisiting this thread about a month later hoping to find that some more info had been released...

Don't think I've seen such a secretive game before.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:58 PM   #300
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

Kind of crazy that just the phrase "A new baseball game is coming out this year" has managed to create a thread 30 pages long.

I guess that just speaks for the anticipation for this game. I'm still really excited, though I've stopped checking this thread every day, in exchange for maybe once every 2 days

Really though, this is needed for Xbox users. I still play mvp baseball 2005 on the pc with the mods from mvpmods, but the idea of a new series (Not really new, but you know what I mean), whether it be sim or arcade, really gets me excited.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #301
All Star

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oinkersthepig
Really though, this is needed for Xbox users. I still play mvp baseball 2005 on the pc with the mods from mvpmods, but the idea of a new series (Not really new, but you know what I mean), whether it be sim or arcade, really gets me excited.
Co-sign to this. I'm also still playing MVP, but was excited about a new baseball game. I was hoping it would be out before the season started, but by the time it's finally out, my (and everyone else's) interest in playing a baseball game may be waning.

I just don't get the logic of "We're releasing a game in the next few months...and then no info for over a month".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #302
Rookie

habslover10_GoYanks's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiBandwagoner
Revisiting this thread about a month later hoping to find that some more info had been released...

Don't think I've seen such a secretive game before.
It's ridiculous
Old 02-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #303
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by habslover10_GoYanks
It's ridiculous
I bet that the fact this is being made by MLBAM, and not a true game dev team is the reason for lack of news. With every single product they put out, you don't hear a word until basicly the day of its release. Not sure if they realize this isn't the way its done with video games.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #304
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
I bet that the fact this is being made by MLBAM, and not a true game dev team is the reason for lack of news. With every single product they put out, you don't hear a word until basicly the day of its release. Not sure if they realize this isn't the way its done with video games.
Well, i'm sure the guys at OS and all of the others are beating their ears off for exclusive info on this game. They have to realize we all want info...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »