Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2014, 10:44 AM   #289
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
MLB Advanced Media just rolled out their MLB At Bat app for 2014 yesterday and spring training games start today, so maybe we'll get some news this week (but probably not).
Sounds good to me, we'll go with that!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:26 AM   #290
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
I personally hope Cano has 10 losing seasons! He decided the most money was more important than winning. I'm very excited about our lineup! If Tex and the other big guys do what we expect, Johnson at 3B will be fine. And just think, if Pineda can return to 2011 form, what a 5th starter he'll be.
This is like the weirdest possible complaint from someone who is presumably a Yankees fan. "How dare OUR player choose more money from SOMEONE ELSE." Hah, just awesome.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:51 PM   #291
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
This is like the weirdest possible complaint from someone who is presumably a Yankees fan. "How dare OUR player choose more money from SOMEONE ELSE." Hah, just awesome.
LOL...as a Yankees fan I find that ironic as well. I don't blame Cano or the Yankees for that matter. I would take more money as well
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #292
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
LOL...as a Yankees fan I find that ironic as well. I don't blame Cano or the Yankees for that matter. I would take more money as well
lol! I guess that came out wrong. if I was offered $240 million instead of $175, Not sure which I would choose. I know if I was a Yankee, I'd want to remain a Yankee. What I was trying to say is I'm glad they drew the line in the sand and didn't give a 10 year deal.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:08 AM   #293
Banned

illmatic04's Arena

OVR: 4

unbelievable how there's still no info on this yet
Old 02-27-2014, 11:19 AM   #294
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic04
unbelievable how there's still no info on this yet
I know, I was hoping it would come out before the show on ps4, so I'd have something to play until then. But at this rate...
Old 02-27-2014, 01:18 PM   #295
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
I know, I was hoping it would come out before the show on ps4, so I'd have something to play until then. But at this rate...
Same here.... I think this games sales will be HUGELY determined by whether it beats The Show to the market or not..
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #296
Pro

OVR: 11

I agree... Its not like they don't know we can't wait for info...lol There as to be a reason why they haven't been marketing this game.... What is it is the million dollar answer...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »