Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #177
Just started!

OVR: 0
In my gm or the association have d league affiliates teams to assign or call players up
And hold d league draft
Also use d league quick quick game mode with nba today
Old 02-22-2014, 03:45 PM   #178
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Please go deeper and talk bout the team that wins the title the next year.I mean they should b like Labron has won his third title and from the looks of things he will win his four title in five years.But have storylines for all teams and players even if that player is traded to the other team u r playing. We should b asked if we want to retire a players number if that player was good and played for me more then 7 seasons it should b up to us.And once the number is retired no one kan wear it like it is now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2014, 12:15 AM   #179
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

It's high time for a SFX overhaul. The sounds the ball makes when it hits the rim or is dunked need to be completely changed.

When a shot hits off the back iron and in, it doesn't make a hollow tinny sound that sounds like you dropped a 10lb cowbell into a toilet. It's a solid impact. And when a shot swishes nets, it's just not the right sound. It doesn't even seem like it's that hard to improve.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:33 AM   #180
Banned

RogerBlack's Arena

Just a small request for 2k15...

Doris Burke needs different outfits.

Every game, she wearing the same olive-colored outfit.

Even though the games are days, weeks, or even months apart.

it would be nice to see her in some different colors / outfits every few interviews.

To help break up the monotony of listening to the same 'sound bytes' over & over again.

Just saying. lol.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:49 PM   #181
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I cannot recall if I mentioned this or not, but I think it'd be cool if the league observed its theme days and weeks over the course of the NBA season in NBA Today, Association, and MyPlayer. For instance, for Green Week, the teams with the capability would be rocking their special green uniforms. Or for Valentine's Day, sometimes teams used to go red (the Pistons in '06).

I just know the 2K seasons and MyPlayers can sometimes get a little monotonous. I think hitting those special themes and holidays and sporting the correct jerseys would help keep things fresh and unique.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #182
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I'd like to see alternate uniforms.
How about the ability to design our own uniforms. That would be great.

For MyCareer:
How about Burk interviews me if I am the star on the team?

Also, can we get a new voice. And more than one to choose from please. I'm tired of this guys voice. Its been the same since '11, or was it '10?

How about a sponsorship with other shoe brands. Why have Converse and Reebok in the game if I can't get them to give me a deal.

Give us more off court drama/scenes/things to do. I love that stuff. But we need more of it. More variety. Also get rid of the one with the homie in the tunnel before the game. That pops up every 5 games. I don't need him telling me how well I am playing. I know how well I am playing.

Also the awkward "everything is good" with GM every 5 games is whack too. Those conversations were funny the first time I heard them. But after the 10th time, I want to punch the GM in the face.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #183
Banned

WISports's Arena

Make Ramon Session's skin lighter. They have him WAY too dark in 2k14.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:45 AM   #184
Rookie

Put in a Gear Creator in the same mold as the Shoe Creator. I'm so tired of 2K getting the colors wrong year after year, so just give us the ability to color the gear ourselves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »