Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM   #313
Rookie

RJ_Teets's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is R.J. and I am an huge baseball fan. I was given a PS3 this last Christmas. I wanted to find a baseball game for the PS3 as I love baseball and found MLB 13: The Show on Amazon last week. A couple days ago I received the game and started playing it and I couldn't believe my eyes when I caught the graphics and style of play. I was told from a friend who owns the game to visit Operation Sports in regards to Knight's Rosters. I want to thank you Knight165 for your rosters and I'm in the process now of creating my franchise mode. With the upcoming MLB 14: The Show being released on April 1st for the PS3. I decided I would join the Operation Sports Forum and I want to be part of this community as I thought I would enjoy the MLB The Show series and enjoy talking about the game. Well anyways I'm going to have a look around the site to figure out some settings for my game and to see what's all going on. Looking forward to being here and making some new friends.

R.J.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #314
Rookie

RJ_Teets's Arena

Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Knight165,
Do you have any help in making of the OSFM Rosters? I would be interested in helping on the PS3 for MLB 14: The Show. If you could explain what I would need to do. I plan on purchasing some books that would help with the rosters. They are 2014 Minor League Baseball Analyst, 2014 Baseball America Prospect Handbook, and 2014 Baseball Prospectus. Plus I have all the free time in the world for awhile!

R.J.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #315
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_Teets
Knight165,
Do you have any help in making of the OSFM Rosters? I would be interested in helping on the PS3 for MLB 14: The Show. If you could explain what I would need to do. I plan on purchasing some books that would help with the rosters. They are 2014 Minor League Baseball Analyst, 2014 Baseball America Prospect Handbook, and 2014 Baseball Prospectus. Plus I have all the free time in the world for awhile!

R.J.
Thank you R.J. and welcome aboard!

Yes...there are dozens of guys who help in making this roster set. More them than myself now really! The community for this game is nothing short of amazing.

I'll be posting up a new thread soon for the "recruiting"(no help is turned away....it's just a term I use ) for MLB The Show 14.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #316
Rookie

RJ_Teets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Thank you R.J. and welcome aboard!

Yes...there are dozens of guys who help in making this roster set. More them than myself now really! The community for this game is nothing short of amazing.

I'll be posting up a new thread soon for the "recruiting"(no help is turned away....it's just a term I use ) for MLB The Show 14.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum! It seems like a really nice place! I too have always been the type that likes to edit video games and such. I created the real names for my personal use for the NCAA Basketball series that is no longer there and I'm kind of playing around with the MLB 13: The Show and it's not really that hard because I know plenty about computers, editing, and such that its really kind of a fun thing to do. Which is why I admire you in your rosters and the people who take the time to do it. Yeah I would love to help for the rosters for MLB 14: The Show so I'll be looking for your thread. Also just a quick question (This may sound dumb but I have no idea) how do I get it loaded to you guys once I've edited and made what you guys were needing?
That part I don't understand or is that done through the vault?

R.J.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #317
Rookie

SirSpencAlot36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You guys should check which roster you are using.
The Dylan Bundy and Anthony Gose on OSFM OD v2 are SCEA's....
The only reason Perez was "ours" was because he wasn't on the roster we used as the base.

M.K.
Knight165
oh ok thanks man sorry about that, other rosters would be imported over, thanks for the rosters, they make my franchise and Show experience 1000 times better, keep up the good work
Old 02-16-2014, 08:30 PM   #318
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSpencAlot36
oh ok thanks man sorry about that, other rosters would be imported over, thanks for the rosters, they make my franchise and Show experience 1000 times better, keep up the good work
No problem....
I just wanted you to make sure you were using the ones you think you are/were.
Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #319
Rookie

Knight,

Forgive me if this has been answered already (I havent had a chance to skim the boards lately) but are your amazing rosters going to be just for PS3 or PS4 as well?

I have the PS3 version and thought about waiting and upgrading but not if the rosters aren't for it. They really make franchise mode more enjoyable
Old 02-17-2014, 06:35 PM   #320
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrv2
Knight,

Forgive me if this has been answered already (I havent had a chance to skim the boards lately) but are your amazing rosters going to be just for PS3 or PS4 as well?

I have the PS3 version and thought about waiting and upgrading but not if the rosters aren't for it. They really make franchise mode more enjoyable
PS3 rosters will work for PS4 most likely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »