Home

NBA Live 14 Review (PS4/XB1)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Review (PS4/XB1) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Review (PS4/XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Post patch this game is no longer a 3.5. Just FYI . I hated this game at launch. Now I play it every day

Same game post patch. Anyone that says otherwise is trying to fool themselves.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 08:06 PM   #98
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Nope. I disagree.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:22 AM   #99
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Nope. I disagree.

You and about three other people like the game.The vast majority of gamers hate it, waited for a patch and then got let down. 99% of reviewers hate it. I kept it simply for the patch and to support the product. Yep, I got screwed over. Operation Sports gave it 3.5. I think they'd revisit that score if they legitimately felt it warranted higher. It doesn't. Some of the posters repitious praise on here and forced placebo effect style posting has been embarrersingly obvious. Angling for a job with EA's PR company is NOT justification for going dramatically overboard. Check out their twitter and it's the same one or two people as here basically begging for attention.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:19 PM   #100
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Issues aside, I have fun with my ultimate team. I'm not ignoring the problems, I just said I still have fun with it. Least I don't crash every 30 minutes like do when I take 2k online. 2ks online is far worse than Live. But 2k has never had good online for years.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #101
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
You and about three other people like the game.The vast majority of gamers hate it, waited for a patch and then got let down. 99% of reviewers hate it. I kept it simply for the patch and to support the product. Yep, I got screwed over. Operation Sports gave it 3.5. I think they'd revisit that score if they legitimately felt it warranted higher. It doesn't. Some of the posters repitious praise on here and forced placebo effect style posting has been embarrersingly obvious. Angling for a job with EA's PR company is NOT justification for going dramatically overboard. Check out their twitter and it's the same one or two people as here basically begging for attention.
and youve been on here bashing the game left and right in multiple threads. how is that any different? im not saying youre not allowed to have your own opinion but dont try to say that those of us that are still able to enjoy the game are wrong. its called an opinion for a reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #102
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
and youve been on here bashing the game left and right in multiple threads. how is that any different? im not saying youre not allowed to have your own opinion but dont try to say that those of us that are still able to enjoy the game are wrong. its called an opinion for a reason.

I am not calling people "wrong". I am saying that the absolute vast majority of people, including the reviewer on this very site, rate the game poorly. The vast majority see the massive flaws. That's not even opinion, it's fact. A few people saying "hey, I like it" when the vast majority don't = insignificant.

These devs need to realise the majority wants a true sim like, bug free, next gen basketball game.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #103
Rookie

I tried this last night for the first since Xmas. It's just horrible. I can't believe there's no shot feedback whatsoever. Every shot off the dribble is apparently off-balance and it's generally robotic with all of it's movements. It's such a shame the ESPN license is completely wasted here, the game is a mess.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #104
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
I am not calling people "wrong". I am saying that the absolute vast majority of people, including the reviewer on this very site, rate the game poorly. The vast majority see the massive flaws. That's not even opinion, it's fact. A few people saying "hey, I like it" when the vast majority don't = insignificant.

These devs need to realise the majority wants a true sim like, bug free, next gen basketball game.
games will never be bug free my friend lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »