Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #225
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Now that some news on The Show has finally been released, hopefully we'll get some info on RBI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Now that some news on The Show has finally been released, hopefully we'll get some info on RBI.

I'm hoping for news early next week. I doubt they will release anything in the next couple of days to avoid getting lost in all The Show news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #227
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
Ya time can be a factor in games, especially if you don't have alot of video game time to play.

One of the things I really liked about the High Heat console series and the PowerPro / Bobblehead series, was the ability to play a very good game of realistic baseball in around 25 mins.
Only it wasn't that realistic. It felt more like slow pitch softball with the lack of K's and walks.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:03 PM   #228
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hester
Only it wasn't that realistic. It felt more like slow pitch softball with the lack of K's and walks.
I would agree the walks and Ks on the older usa powerpro games were a slight drawback.

Overall it didn't bother me that much because the rest of the gameplay was so solid. Those factors have improved some on the current japanese powerpro games.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #229
Rookie

chaz526's Arena

Now that we've seen some of The Show, I'd really like to see what RBI has to offer. I'm looking forward to some arcade baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #230
All Star

OVR: 35

I'm guessing the release date of RBI won't be any earlier than April 1 so that it doesn't pull customers away from The Show.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #231
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
I'm guessing the release date of RBI won't be any earlier than April 1 so that it doesn't pull customers away from The Show.
Why would you say that? They want to sell their product and a lot of it. I'm hoping to hear some great news about this game very soon because everything I saw from the Show so far has been underwhelming atleast for me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #232
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
QUOTE=Blitzburgh;2045953654]Why would you say that? They want to sell their product and a lot of it. I'm hoping to hear some great news about this game very soon because everything I saw from the Show so far has been underwhelming atleast for me...[/quote]

Yeah, unless I'm missing something in boom's statement, I doubt the devs of RBI are concerned about pulling customers away from The Show. In fact I would bet that would be more than fine with them if that were to happen. Isn't that what competition is all about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »