Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I have a simple question. In Rising star mode do your teammates actually RUN plays? If so, then I am sold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2014, 11:29 PM   #186
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I'm telling ya all tap the X button. Just played two more games tonight and only once did I double pass but for me it's always after a inbound pass. If you hold the button in a second longer it will double pass.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:48 PM   #187
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I mean that's fine, but it would be ideal if passing was limited to when I, you know, actually press the pass button.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:54 PM   #188
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
VERY poor effort.

VERY disappointing.

Since when is changing the lighting slightly been considered a 'patch'? That is a 'tweak' and it's a disgrace these guys are going around high fiving themselves all over twitter like they really achieved something.

NO gameplay issues were fixed:

CPU TIME OUTS = NO
LATE GAME AI = NO
Rosters = NO. Galinari still starts, he hasn't even played for a YEAR.
if you play season mode, CPU never subs its players if you use manual subs yourself. I like to make my own subs, but I can't because that means the cpu makes NONE.
Players still passing to team mates standing out of bounds = NO.
Missing players faces = NO.
"Generic point guard" = NO. I just tried a rewind game vs the Kings where Cousins didn't play and there is the 5 foot generic point guard at center. WTF!

Disgraceful effort. You people supporting these guys because they put a slight lighting polish on a dramatically poor game are NOT helping the cause here. EA needs to be accountable. This is NOT a patch, it fixes basically NONE of the key issues and their "daily roster updates and player art updates" promised pre release are non existent. Any developer team with ANY pride would have at the very least fixed the time out issue.

EA has literally killed my favorite sports series of all time.

And to think we waited 2-3 years for this so called Next Generation of basketball that was allegedly going to take the game to another level and make us forget the past blunders that ruined this series on XBOX 360/PS3.

I remember for years I would edit the hell out of EA's B-Ball games just to make them playable for me.

Now with all the editing options completely removed and the gameplay falling flat on it's face despite the move to Next Gen you have to wonder what the heck is going on and who the heck is in charge of making the decisions for the direction of this game.

Who ever it is has become the Al Davis/Jerry Jones of the NBA Live World leading to one screw up after another.

But it's all good they still making that money regardless of the how flawed the product has become to the consumer.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 02-12-2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #189
Pro

Worse still Playmakers, they have come out and claimed their "patch" was a world first. No longer will you simply get a disk and then left.

And a practise mode where you can pracise shooting. In a few years they may even add one where you can run some plays.

This developer has to be on some sort of Marty McFly like journey and he's just got the era wrong.

Welcome to 2006.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:22 AM   #190
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
I'm on X1 and since I downloaded the update, the game won't show me how many updates after downloading the roster.

I go to Team Management > Rosters > and press Y Download Roster

It says "Downloading Roster Data: 100%" - and then closes after 3 sec.

Anybody els seeing this too?

They might be adjusting the synergy and roster updates so it updates as promised in their statements.
I'm still experiencing this, anybody else?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #191
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Ultimate team mode I notice CPU makes subs?? I wish they did in exhibition mode. And they called 2 time outs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #192
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Well, I can confirm that the A.I late game logic issue is still in the game....I mean I knew that they fixed NO bugs but I was holding out hope that somehow this was addressed...

This is the last 47 minutes I am going to waste on this game man....

What's a "foundation" with a big crack it that the architect refuses to address?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »