Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #177
Just started!

OVR: 0
The double passing thing is a joke. I'm sorry but we shouldn't even be discussing "how not to make that happen" on a PS4 game in year 2014. Such a basic fix that should of been handled on day 1 of release. I don't get it.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #178
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

The passing is horrendous right now...

The double passing is happening more than just inbound plays...I have situations where I am drop passing in the lane and the ball is immediately being passed out...

Worse than that is the directional passing...simple passes are being thrown directly into defenders....or in the complete opposite direction...
Old 02-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #179
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I'm sorry guys I've tried every which way to avoid the pass back bug. it literally happens in every single game I have played! every single game. like X said you go in the paint drop off what is supposed to be a dime only to watch an open bug kick out to a contested wing! they shouldn't have messed with the mechanics in the first place. it wasn't broken. I knew their explanation of how they fixed it was fishy. " we sped up some animations and stretched out others..." #Ridiculous

there are times I'm standing there playing taps with a teammate while I wait until the bug stops! literally taps! this is something that BREAKS basic game play. to be there for 7-8 seconds playing taps during an NBA game is ridiculous. for the frequency its happening for me I don't get how it left the studio without being caught
Old 02-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would Love to like this game...but its so hard. I am a decent 2k Player but cant Beat the CPU on Rookie playin Live!
Was hoping for some defensive Upgrades but nothing happened...just played the raptors with OKC - got whacked 40:54 - 46 of their Points coming from inside the paint. I just cant handle it...watched Videos, read in this forum...maybe i should give it up
Old 02-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #181
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

The double passing is indeed a pain, and it has forced me into icon passing almost full time, and have even seen it there. It's almost like they sped up the interaction to increase the speed of passes(as we requested), but it's causing a "double" input upon hitting the pass button.

Seems like CPU defense was improved in the paint.

Seeing new interaction animations in the paint.

The Bounce tek feels more responsive

Players feel slightly "heavier" when defending the drives/paint area

Lighting is better on the court and seeing slightly better player detail.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #182
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

i have not played it with the new update yet, but i looked through the uniform additions and I gotta say its a piss poor selection of classic uniforms
Old 02-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #183
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Just wanted to say I enjoyed this game pre patch and now I am really enjoying it post patch. That is all.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #184
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

man, 5 games into my dynaasty mode and i'm loving this game more and more each game lol. let's just hope these guys take dynasty serious next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »