Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #145
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

NLSC Podcast – Post-Patch Chat with NBA Live 14 Dev Scott O’Gallagher

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Designer Scott O’Gallagher returns in another special edition of the NLSC Podcast, in which he chats to Arcane and myself about the new title update that’s just come out for NBA Live 14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We talk about the various fixes and enhancements included in the patch, the reactions to NBA Live 14 so far, the face scans for NBA Live 15 and much more.

http://www.nba-live.com/nlsc-podcast...tt-ogallagher/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cedric

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Designer Scott O’Gallagher returns in another special edition of the NLSC Podcast, in which he chats to Arcane and myself about the new title update that’s just come out for NBA Live 14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We talk about the various fixes and enhancements included in the patch, the reactions to NBA Live 14 so far, the face scans for NBA Live 15 and much more.

Does anyone finally ask him about the horrible online gameplay and outdated rosters?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cedric

At work, can anyone put a summary of this up?
Old 02-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #148
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Yeah, I don't mind them having all guys healthy, I'd rather have it that way then having them injured like they are in the real game, but at least put the injured guys like Rose, Kobe on the bench. Get the starters right... In contrast, I don't like 2K's approach by having a roster with all the players, and the guys that are injured, they just lower their ratings. I hate being stuck with injuried players and decreased ratings.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #149
Rookie

nron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Just start a play now game and it'll ask for play now or shoot around.
Ahhhh ok! Thanks
Old 02-11-2014, 12:20 PM   #150
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I like injured players being available too, but since we cant manage rosters or lineup's it kind of messes it all up..

I want to set my team to auto sub without the CPU putting in DJ Augustine in the 4th quarter ahead of Derrick Rose...

even worse with the A.I, if you do the workaround and replace their starter, they will sub out and sometimes never return...

If they were going to remove managing rosters...the selling was supposed to be that they "kept the game fresh 24 hours after the real games take place"

Hasn't been done in the least. Taking out sliders\editing is never a good thing.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:26 PM   #151
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I like injured players being available too, but since we cant manage rosters or lineup's it kind of messes it all up..

I want to set my team to auto sub without the CPU putting in DJ Augustine in the 4th quarter ahead of Derrick Rose...

even worse with the A.I, if you do the workaround and replace their starter, they will sub out and sometimes never return...

If they were going to remove managing rosters...the selling was supposed to be that they "kept the game fresh 24 hours after the real games take place"

Hasn't been done in the least. Taking out sliders\editing is never a good thing.
Yep. Needs serious modifications
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hello ...may have already been answered but where do u go to dl patch? thanks !
Last night I turned the game on and the Practice mode was an option ...played it a bit and had to stop
does this mean the upgrade is already in the game portion ? any response appreciated

Last edited by thecrow; 02-11-2014 at 01:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »