Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-11-2014, 08:31 AM   #137
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I was too annoyed to point out any positive's yesterday, because they were and still are being outweighed quite honestly....but some things I did like:

Dribbling feels a lot much better now, I don't know how some were calling controls responsive prior to the update..haha

I haven't completed a fast break yet, but I did see that players seemed to be filling the lane properly when the opportunity arose.

The players situational awareness is a lot better...a lot less awkward jump shots in spots that should be gathers for lay ups..
Old 02-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I was too annoyed to point out any positive's yesterday, because they were and still are being outweighed quite honestly....but some things I did like:

Dribbling feels a lot much better now, I don't know how some were calling controls responsive prior to the update..haha

I haven't completed a fast break yet, but I did see that players seemed to be filling the lane properly when the opportunity arose.

The players situational awareness is a lot better...a lot less awkward jump shots in spots that should be gathers for lay ups..

Yeah I agree, I noticed last night when I was playing the Pacers, Nuggets match up, that I had quite a few fast breaks with George. Liked that he caught the ball in stride. To me though, I felt like they may have tightened the controls a little too much. I just thought it was starting to play a little stiff.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:00 AM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Huh? I checked it yesterday and the right jerseys were there. The lineups were wrong though. (shocker)

Maybe I just needed to restart my console, I'll try it again tonight. Their one classic jersey worked and then I had the Eastern all-star jersey lol.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:07 AM   #140
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Does Live not incorporate injuries with their roster updates? I don't mind that. Especially when some teams are mising 5-6 guys like the Lakers. lol.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:11 AM   #141
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

I have no idea what Live's approach to roster up****** is...

There are guys starting that haven't started all season, or that have been injured all season...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 09:32 AM   #142
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

On the positive side, they have finally updated the Pacers to have Rasual Butler and Bynum. Granger is still starting though.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:11 AM   #143
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

I have to assume it's a technical glitch or something...no way they are missing it at this point
Old 02-11-2014, 10:46 AM   #144
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

This is pretty neat news. I didn't realize this type of update was coming until I saw the OS poll on the front page. I know the product is still rough, but they've got my attention for the first time in about ten years. I feel kind of ashamed for being excited to see those Raptors retros included. Why don't all NBA basketball video games have those?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »