Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #89
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Just a quick note for anyone who didn't know, if you press up on the d-pad in the tutorial, the little box that show the controls goes away.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #90
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
this is a great game if you want to play ultimate team and exibition, but for a dynasty guy like myself, drastic changes needed asap!
Why's that's? I play dynasty and I'm perfectly fine. What issues are you seeing?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 02-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #91
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

In 5 min of gameplay I'm impressed.

Sent from my iPhone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #92
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quick impressions after playing both the xbox 1 version and ps4 version of the update.

I'm going to make this post simple and sweet and then get back to playing the xbox 1 version....

YUP

ITS WAYYYYYYY BETTER on Xbox 1.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 34

Two things LEAPED out at me.

The flow is miles..I mean miles betters,and the rate of contested shot makes has gone WAY down...I actually feel rewarded for forcing tough shots more consistently.

The flow of the game is a stark upgrade.

I'm still a little down on the roster and rating changes, but overall I don't know whether to give EA a pat on the back, or pissed still that the game didn't release like in this 1st place

Old 02-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #94
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
In 5 min of gameplay I'm impressed.

Sent from my iPhone
tell me about it!

Here i was playing the ps4 version like "wha?'

then now I'm playing the xbox 1 version and the controls are SO much better and responsive for one not to mention animations and game speed and everything in between
Old 02-10-2014, 09:37 PM   #95
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Why's that's? I play dynasty and I'm perfectly fine. What issues are you seeing?
you can't fire coaches

the draft is in july

no editing rookie accessories

you can't see all the award winners or injuries

once you get into year 2 the the schedule gets wacky!!!!!!!!! you play 15 road games straight and play 18 home games straight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 09:39 PM   #96
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Not really impressed at all to be completely honest....actually pretty disappointed with the gameplay updates and lack of actual fixes....

I can definitely see the passing has been improved as well as the catching and transition into actions,...I can see responsiveness has been tweaked...all that is great..as is the practice mode....

Unfortunately, none of my major gameplay concerns were really addressed, and I don't get it..animations still miss each other at a high rate, paint defense is still hit or miss, and the A.I still force feeds the ball into the post whether it makes any sense or not...I mean, that's literally all I wanted improved and I was very confident it'd get looked at...just disappointed...

and there were 0 fixes for actual bugs...I can't call this a "great update" with a straight face..

It is what it is...I will still play it, have some fun with it...but for all the build up, I am definitely let down...

EDIT: and now I have routine pass going all the way across court? TF?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »