Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Has ea explained why the CPU never calls timeouts or subs?? No way did they not know about this!!
Nope, but they are aware of it.

Skærmbillede 2014-02-10 kl. 21.52.53.png
Old 02-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Has ea explained why the CPU never calls timeouts or subs?? No way did they not know about this!!

Hate to be so negative, but I would be shocked if they address that issue with us. I guess you can say they've "Turned a deaf ear" on this subject. I was really looking to this being fixed.

Some things just can't go missing in sports games and no excuses can be made to justify.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 02-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
That could be part of the reason why we see different stuff. I wonder if playbooks and player tendencies are tougher to account for where there's no "designed" plays for your assembled groups?
All teams are still assigned a coach, even in Ultimate Team:

Spoiler

Since the playbooks in this game are tied to the coaches, that means Ultimate Teams will use whatever set plays and playing tendencies are currently assigned to their coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #52
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
Nope, but they are aware of it.

Attachment 73162
So we might see another patch??
Old 02-10-2014, 04:01 PM   #53
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Post Your Impressions Here

I don't know if it's the same as what your running into jyoung, but I was having an issue after I inbound....if I had turbo held down the PG would pass it randomly upon release...doesn't happen much any more though

Very disappointed that A.I wasn't tweaked. I appreciate practice mode and the additional crispness to passing but man....the A.I should've been higher on the priority list...that and defense..

Now looking back and hearing that practice mode was a "massive undertaking"....makes me wish core issues would've been the focus instead...

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 02-10-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
So we might see another patch??
I hope so.. I really wanna see some more fouls and TO's, out of bounds calls.. all the little things the game is missing. Which will most def make the game flow much better. I just don't get why they didn't fix these issues instantly.. I know for sure, that they are aware of it.. Just wasn't their priority.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:06 PM   #55
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Roster editing should have been a given . Guess not tho. Not to mention the absence of sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I don't know if it's the same as what your running into jyoung, but I was having an issue after I inbound....if I had turbo held down the PG would pass it randomly upon release...doesn't happen much any more though
I noticed that bug today for the first time as well on PS4. It's different than the bug that I mentioned earlier, but equally annoying.

Like you said, whenever you inbound the ball to your point guard, he will sometimes immediately turn and throw the ball downcourt as soon as he catches the inbound pass.

There is definitely some weird stuff going on under the hood with the point guard position at the moment.

Last edited by jyoung; 02-10-2014 at 04:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »