Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Coming Soon - Adds Shootaround Mode and Improved Gameplay

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Coming Soon - Adds Shootaround Mode and Improved Gameplay within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #113
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Coming Soon - Adds Shootaround Mode and Improved Game

crazy that Gallanari is still in the Nuggets line up....what in the world is going on over there?
Old 02-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #114
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Coming Soon - Adds Shootaround Mode and Improved Game

3 mins left download. thought the patch would have been a couple gb's but I guess not lol. glad I had a appointment to attend to today instead of the job I hate lol
Old 02-10-2014, 11:41 AM   #115
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
what about fouls and charges? are they getting called more often or is it still the same?
Fouls are still scarce. Charges are worse. Lawson went coast to coast, put his knee right in David West's chest who was clearly not moving and already there taking the charge, took him out AND made the layup like West wasn't even there with no call whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 11:44 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Fouls are still scarce. Charges are worse. Lawson went coast to coast, put his knee right in David West's chest who was clearly not moving and already there taking the charge, took him out AND made the layup like West wasn't even there with no call whatsoever.
damn.. not fixing the little things, come on EA.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:44 AM   #117
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

PRE-PATCH

POST PATCH

Old 02-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #118
Rookie

Lebron still wearing the Christmas kicks, nice..
Old 02-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #119
Just started!

Can't wait to try the update. We all need to keep in mind that there is only so much you can do through title updates when it comes to any game. I already enjoy the game it's a great change of pace from the other game. Please continue to post comparison pictures and videos if you can guys. I won't be able to try the update out until I get home. Thanks guys!
Old 02-10-2014, 11:53 AM   #120
Pro

OVR: 8

Update may be lighting and animation tweaks with other fixes needed from in-game update system later (if they keep on it)

Do wish they had at least fixed the glaring things like no timeouts by cpu. Now I doubt late game logic was fixed either.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »