Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2014, 06:55 AM   #137
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Advanced offensive and defensive stats for teams and players. I'd be very interested in seeing things like WS/48, ORtg, DRtg, TRB%, AST% etc. In other words all the stats that are on basketball-reference.com. Also how a player impacts his team in terms of advanced stats. For example if the Pacers let up more points per 100 possessions when Roy Hibbert is off the court. And instead of a team having their total field goal and 3-pt field goal attempts listed like it is now, it would be good to see their average per game, as well as their pace.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:42 PM   #138
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

I dont know if VC will be around next year but if it is, how i wish that in MYGM, I can earn VC while simming the game. I mean, my idea of myGM is that I will MANAGE the team and not play each game day. If someone would like to play MyGM PLUS be a coach and a player at the same time, another mode is needed: My Association.

I love the idea of myGM, but hopefully strictly GM responsibilities.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:43 PM   #139
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Shots right next to the basket.

They take a ridiculous amount of time and often involve players jumping right into players near them and not in the "protect the ball, get into shot blocker's bodies" kinda way but in a "oh, here, lemme make it easier to block my shot" kinda way.

And it's mostly just a user thing too. I always, always, always flick the stick away from the nearest defender, but it doesn't matter. I always get the slowest shots that are flat out begging to get blocked. If it's a stat thing, I figured a Shot Close attribute would effect chances of making a shot with close defenders or just the percentages of it going down, not just trying to get the ball up and in quickly or not.

It's like that wretched leaning layup from years past. Just makes the defenses job easier via something we have no control over.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:39 AM   #140
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

With Goran Dragic blowing up a little bit, I think it's time his signature move finally finds its way onto NBA 2K:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sidenote, I always wonder why so few player perform this move. It's relatively simple but highly effective under the right circumstances.

Last edited by VDusen04; 01-31-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:36 PM   #141
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

OVR: 2

1) Make a game that works and does what you say it will do.

2) Each year we ask for the incorporation of sliders into the my player game. We have all seen how sliders and custom rosters can improve the association game. Please please please let us apply these tools to improve the my career game. Even if it is just for offline use to avoid the VC and on-line cheats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 05:48 PM   #142
Pro

OVR: 2

Work on allstar weekend. I'm sure you can find a way to incorporate all the festivities.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:25 PM   #143
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0

30 team control in mygm

Ability to edit all the colors of accessories, and layering for accessories.

Create A Player

Updated presentation, it's getting stale

Above all else make sure the game works..
Old 02-02-2014, 03:55 AM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 0

Gameplay

Point 1. When do you ever see players stand and watch when you steal or reboumd this just make 2k a joke and embarrasing to the nba players to shiw them standing around instead of both teams hustling for the ball. I swear you took a step back in hustling back in nba 2k12. Players dont stand around they hustle. K.

Point 2. The cpu makes every shot in the game why in real nba nobody is perfect everyone could shoot good in the game. Thats just nonsense. If that happens oncr in a whilefine but not every time i play there so excellent at everything come on. Toned down cpu shots samr as us.

Point 3.why is a slow center catching up to the point guard on a fast break there are different speed levels either make a new system or tones down the speed for bigs and smalls

Other other than that gameplay is okay needs some work done thpugh

From Hardcore Fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »