Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-25-2014, 10:09 AM   #121
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

1. Ability to shoot around Pre-Game on MyCareer. Put on a Dunk Show, or get a few shots off.

2. The ability to move a teams location in MyGM. They have this in Madden, even though it happens more often in the NBA than the NFL. Also the ability to create new jerseys and use a MyCareer player in MyGM.

3. Using XB1 Connect or PS4 Eye, be able to create your own custom jumpshot. I think they can make this technology for you to stand in front of your gaming system, simulate your own jumpshot, and use it in MyCareer.

4. In MyCareer and MyGM, be able to answer media questions through your Connect/PS EYE. Custom answers with filtering curse words.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 02:38 PM   #122
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

OVR: 3

I would tweet this wishlist to Ronnie or 2k developers, but I don't have a twitter so if someone can do this for I will appreciated it. Here's my wishlist for 2k15

1.BETTER SOUNDTRACK (No more one person picks the songs mess. Bring in variety of music like it was in 2k10 & 2k11 with new, underground & up & coming artists)
2.Save rosters on harddrive
3.Have college players that declared to go to the NBA can be imported
4.Bring crew mode on the PS4 & xbox 1 (2on2, 3 on3, 5on5) be allow to play on hardwood floors & the park with fouls and keep record and allow 10 player in a crew
5.More signature skills
6.Bring in all teams that won the champion as historic teams
7.Bring in more international teams & NBA Hall of Famers
8.Bring back the D-league for the my GM & franchise mode
9.Crew mode tournaments or season mode
10.Allow to buy a single & international players on myteam
11.ADD THE MAIN PARKS IN THE US to be available to play on and NOT just one
12.LET PEOPLE CUSTOMIZE THEIR FACE & FEATURES

Last edited by dj123456705; 01-26-2014 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-25-2014, 02:46 PM   #123
Rookie

Teams I want to be added: inside () is the player I want most from that team
1. 1990-91 Indiana Pacers (Reggie Miller)
2. 1990-91 Philadelphia 76ers (Charles Barkley)
3. 1961-62 Philadelphia Warriors (Wilt Chamberlain)
4. 2002-03 Los Angeles Lakers (Kobe Bryant & Shaq)
5. 2005-06 Seattle Supersonics (Ray Allen)
6. 1968-69 Baltimore Bullets (Wes Unsled)
7. 2002-03 Orlando Magic (Tracy Mcgrady)
8. 1970-71 San Diego Rockets (Elvin Hayes)
9. 2003-04 Minnesota Timberwolves (Kevin Garnett)
10. 2000-01 Toronto Raptors (Vince Carter)
11. 1977-78 San Antonio Spurs (George Gervin)
12. 2000-01 Sacramento Kings (Chris Webber)
13. 2003-04 New Jersey Nets (Jason Kidd)
14. 1990-91 Phoenix Suns Roster (Kevin Johnson)
15. 1972-73 Kansas City-Omaha Kings (Tiny Archibald)
I'm gonna stop the list at 15 because I doubt they will add more, or any where near 15 teams

But if they do add more, here are some more suggestions
1. 1967-68 San Francisco Warriors (Nate Thurmond)
2. 2006-07 Houston Rockets (Yao Ming)
3. 1958-59 Minneapolis Lakers (Bob Pettit)
4. 1953-54 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
5. 2003-04 Detroit Pistons (Rasheed? Ben Wallace? Billups? Idk I just want the Team)

As for MyTeam
I really want them to add an Auction House feature like the one in forza, or at least at the ability to trade
And keep the Legendary Team packs IF you keep the pack prices so damn high.

Personally I want them to remove legendary team packs and lower prices in general
It honestly takes the fun out of opening packs, and I get more excited getting some scrub from the 91 bulls to finish off my collection than I do when I actually get Jordan (because I know I'm getting him once I get that scrub)
It feels like pack openings are a lot more boring than Xbox 360 Pack openings
None of the XB1 pack openings have gotten me nearly as hype as getting Iverson in 2k13

MyTeam points are fine, but I think it would be cool if you could purchase them with $$$ for less, because they are only usable in one gamemode :P
Old 01-25-2014, 06:19 PM   #124
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan2013
1. Ability to shoot around Pre-Game on MyCareer. Put on a Dunk Show, or get a few shots off.

2. The ability to move a teams location in MyGM. They have this in Madden, even though it happens more often in the NBA than the NFL. Also the ability to create new jerseys and use a MyCareer player in MyGM.

3. Using XB1 Connect or PS4 Eye, be able to create your own custom jumpshot. I think they can make this technology for you to stand in front of your gaming system, simulate your own jumpshot, and use it in MyCareer.

4. In MyCareer and MyGM, be able to answer media questions through your Connect/PS EYE. Custom answers with filtering curse words.
The first one is right on. As a loading screen this should be in the game.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:52 PM   #125
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

In terms of gameplay, this cant be considered a next gen game until the player physics and passing is dramatically improved.

1. Physics- too much reliance on canned animations. Not enough dynamic interaction that factors in size, speed, momentum etc.

Also Its impossible to move in traffic with precision. Watch Reggie Jackson or Andre Miller use a pick. They position their bodies at angles which give them options. Cant do this in 2K. FIFA does an ok job at this with precision control modifiers.

2. Passing- Has never been improved (except for the bounce pass). Its crap. Floaty, slow. It kills ball movement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 12:26 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 1

1. Give us the option for home and away accessories, like we can choose what colors to wear home and away also for shoe the way you guys put it for Lebron and most players in next gen.

2. Fix the ai teammates in my career have two options for tendencies one for when your playing and simulation because I'm tired of them being wide open and not shooting, but the opposing CPU your facing is launching threes all game.

3. The same way you guys mixed created players with players in real life in auto generate rookies give us that option for myplayer let me mix and match with who I want in the nba to make him look atleast decent and not like a fool with the hairstyles which don't fit certain characters

And one more thing with mycareer if we can't select jerseys when it's key games or like games with meaning like Veterans Day and st. Patricks atleast let the ai of the game know it's the game being played on that day so we can wear the jerseys if we cannot select in the future or give us the same menu when selecting teams for mygm so we can choose jerseys idk why that's so hard

Last edited by sirfreshalot718; 01-26-2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Adding more
Old 01-26-2014, 10:08 AM   #127
Pro

undrafted or late 2nd round pick

more voices

show the coach of the team when you selecting new teams along with play style of team to help make better decision.

either ability to pick any jersey in my MC or the cpu random select every game from all jerseys

ball movement

OFF Bball movement if i want to be next RIP or Reggie Miller i should b able to .

Add moor names

RaOmari Dey
RaOmari Dey

I'll settle for Omari

multiple MC

No lag

RaOmari Dey
RaOmari Dey
Old 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #128
Pro

Smarter teammates

Maybe i don't want to be a HOF just want to be a bust pick. I shouldn't have to be the man on team to have a winning chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »