Home

NBA Live 14: It's Time to Leave a Man Behind

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14: It's Time to Leave a Man Behind within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2014, 04:45 PM   #25
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 14: It's Time to Leave a Man Behind

I have to agree regarding the euro step. That needs cleaned up right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 05:01 PM   #26
Just started!

OVR: 0
I very much enjoy NBA Live 14(ps4). I find the pacing to very realistic. I play 12 mins All-star difficulty and i absolutely love it. I also play the other game but only mycareer, when it works... lol but iam really excited for the next patch/update for this game. its not the graphical marvel that we would expect from next gen but we also see what all graphics and nothing else gets us... vc, no servers, and a headache... #GoLIve
Old 01-22-2014, 05:17 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
...I get in game and realize that half of my team have the same signature shot...really sucks out a lot of the immersion.
I roll with the Heat and only recently noticed that Battier and Allen have the same shot

Sad, because IRL no two shots are further apart than those two.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #28
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythreesons
I roll with the Heat and only recently noticed that Battier and Allen have the same shot

Sad, because IRL no two shots are further apart than those two.
Hadn't noticed that...

That's funny because Live '10 probably has the best Allen shot in NBA video game history
Old 01-22-2014, 05:27 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think people need to understand that operation sports does not make up the total buying audience that Nba Live is trying to target. You guys like this game, which is fine but its not going to change the perception of this title outside this forum unless EA does something jaw-dropping. The competition has slipped up again with their online issues and VC micro-transactions, but what if they scrap and repair those issues for their next game this year? The pressure to make NBA live great Next gen sports game might be too much for the Live team.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:44 PM   #30
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
2K released so many patches for their game and it's still broken, but NBA Live should stop LOL. Let's see what the first REAL patch brings and go from there. I didn't like the game when it came out, but the game has been tuned, they need to get their controls as responsive as FIFA, then people wouldn't complain so much. Once you can control your players the way you want, and as precise as you want, the game will be fun.

Like most fans, I wish we could save our own rosters, I don't understand this concept of downloading rosters all the time keeping them current (but they never are) business, keep it for the online gaming, not the offline. We as gamers should be allowed to custom our offline play. If that's where gaming is headed, I'm just gonna stop playing altogether
Old 01-22-2014, 05:48 PM   #31
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
Before I forget, remember the first NHL game when they turned it around? The gameplay was A LOT better than previous versions, but it still was garbage, but every year they progressed (took stuff I like out the game) but the game got better and better.

I look at it this way for Live, within the next two years MAX they should have something incredible with their game. Gameplay wise and feature wise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 06:18 PM   #32
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

They just said on their Facebook page that details on the next update are coming soon, so keep it locked.

Hopefully by the weekend we'll have something to go by. My job is about to get crazy busy, so hopefully it'll drop prior to the 1st weekend in February. After that I'll basically be unable to play extensively for a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »