Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-19-2014, 03:57 PM   #113
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Offline saves of course.

And I would hope every shot form 2 feet doesn't always go in like it does in this year's version.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Since we have mygm 2k should bring the d league back. Also have 10 day contracts. Create a player which im sure everyone else has said already.
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #115
Rookie

• Season mode with 30 team control
  • All saves to hard drive
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 01:10 AM   #116
Rookie

My Career

-Add in different voices and include a create your own voice (an option) for your myplayer.

-Lets walk around in the arena outside of the arena in our house, condo, etc. Lets drive our car to different places like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9y9b-Cwv7o from 2:42 to 7:07. I know this is a lot to to ask and maybe never going in but i still put it.

-Get rid of the rookie showcase and bring back the draft combine, summer circuit and training camp. And add the summer league in as well. This is what happens in real life. I don't like the rookie showcase.

-If your player plays a poor performance the draft should be tougher for you to get in the 1st round but not all the time make it rare where u might get the first round.

-Even when you play poor performance in a few game or more your coach should lower you minutes, make you a bench warmer unless he needs you or assigned you to the dleague. But the team can call us back when they need the help.

I know MyCareer is all about you and how you see yourself in the NBA. But look at the players every year get drafted and some still don't get the opportunity in like 2 yrs or if someones injured. We should at least have a penalty when we play poor or team thinks u can develop more b4 playing at a high level
Old 01-22-2014, 10:06 AM   #117
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

* for MyCareer, add ability to change team playbook, and players individual plays. You can tie this ability to a signature skill like "Assistant coach" or "Teachers Pet", charge 10K for it if you want but users need the flexibility to have fun in this mode. I hate being stuck with a bad playbook as a PG, on a team I want to stay and play for.

* add ability to veto trades in MyCareer. Once again this could be another expensive signature skill "Assistant GM" or "Trusted Veteran" or something. Anytime the team Gm is going to make a trade he will check with you first and the player can block it if he wants, this can avoid the needless and wacky trades that make no sense (valuable draft picks and players for a washed up Billups etc). It is also realistic, as most teams will consult their star players before making such a trade. Once again you need to give your users more control and customization to decrease the frustration of playing your most popular mode.

* add custom sliders to my career - just do this and watch how many more people play this mode and how much longer they play it for. I can never get past an offseason as the horrible shooting percentages eventually drive me crazy and I have to give up on the mode. But if it had sliders, I would play it right up to the release of the next years NBA2k! After this year's buggy debacle, you owe us some sliders next year! (please)
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 AM   #118
Just started!

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

General:
Being back the cheerleaders, mascots and camera guys back and make them more realistic.

Commentators should time things better and react to how good the situation really was. They should get pumped. And if they were talking about something and then there was a big dunk and they react excited, then they should go back to what they were saying before.

Halftime Report. It's been the same forever. They should get a couple of guys that actually do the halftime report like Shaq and have them sit around the table and summarise and then show highlights.

Presentation should change. I didn't like 2K14's presentation much because things just jumped out at you too much. But the scoreboard did look quite smooth.

Get more players for interviews!

Recreate the crowd. The crowd reacts terribly to the situation that is happening and they need to redesign it. Have only a couple of people stand up if there's a block and the whole crowd if there's a buzzer beater. Not the whole crowd if there's been a turnover. And also make them look better and more of them. They always look the same and they have the same movements, make more models.

Recreate the audio system. The audio sometimes is terrible because it dosent sound anything like what you see. Also make the player chatter more accurate and the crowd noises.

Make the atmosphere more realistic in the stadium. You yourself should feel intense and nervous if there's a shot on the line or if there is a huge game coming up.

Get rid of VC. It's as simple as that.

Redo the servers and bring back crew mode!

The importance of the game should affect the attendance of the game. If it's the Bucks v Magic then there should not be a full stadium. But if it's something like Heat v Pacers then fill it up!

MyCareer:
Make more paths for your career to go down. Your player should have many more paths that his career could take because it would keep people hooked on this mode for longer. And have at least 1 cutscenes after every game. And the ability to skip them.

Be able to choose jerseys that you wear before you play. This has been missing for ages and it needs to be put in!

Have the ability to walk around in your house and manage everything there. Like what the car/plane backdrop is currently, make it like that. And if you're playing at home next game, be at home and if you're away, be in a hotel. Be able to sit down and talk to your agent, manage all of your attributes, look at nba.com to look at the stats/standings ect.

Have different currency for attributes and luxuries. And lower the price of clothing.

Make coaches a bigger part of the mode and have them mentor you through your career. And also teammates should do that as well.

You should be able to reply to people who are calling you out on social media, should give you some options on how to reply and you choose.

Your player should be able to answer halftime interviews just like press conferences.

Don't make so many trades that are so unrealistic. I played for the suns and by the first time I played the heat which was about 3 weeks after the season started, there was a lot of players missing, including chris bosh and d Wade.

Make the ability to update to real rosters in mycareer. Last year in 2k13 I was playing mycareer on the rockets and I really wanted to play alongside James Harden but I would have to start a new career. Should update rosters in mycareer.

Teammates should have more logic on the court and you should be able to become close with them off the court. Have the ability to be able to go and play street ball with them or play bowling or watch a movie or something for bonding to increase chemistry.

MyTeam:

Only played 2 games so I can't really say anything. Got very bored easily.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:20 AM   #119
Rookie

The fact that I can see the light bulbs in the shot clock, I don't think we need anything else!
Old 01-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #120
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I'd like more offensive intelligence along the baseline.

1) Introduce some "tight-roping" or quick step animations for when players are dribbling along the baseline and running out of real-estate (as opposed to them just blindly taking large steps out of bounds when they run out of room, not even trying to stay inbounds).

2) When a post player has their back to the basket and the right move is over their shoulder toward the baseline, I'd like some context-sensitive shots and attempts from my post player. Most importantly, I'd like to see him at least try to avoid shooting the ball behind the backboard (picture those moments when a gamer inputs for a move to the baseline only to see their player perform a drawn out jump hook that slams into the back of the backboard for a violation).

It'd be nice, even if the move was input toward the baseline, if there were "shoot logically, on the right side of the backboard, even if it means re-adjusting or being a little awkward" animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »