Home

FIFA 14: Top Five Strikers

This is a discussion on FIFA 14: Top Five Strikers within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
FIFA 14: Top Five Strikers

The striker. The most powerful weapon in your quest for victory, and the headlining part of any team in FIFA.

For decades, people have been debating who the best striker in the world of football might be. But how about the virtual world? Who, in my eyes, are the Top 5 best strikers in the 2014 incarnation of FIFA? Let’s take a look.

Read More - FIFA 14: Top 5 Strikers
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #2
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Nice job breaking down a complex subject. Playing styles do factor in a lot, but I can see the logic in your argument. There's even bound to be a couple of guys left off the list that a few people believe should either be on it or maybe at number one.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've played with all of them a good bit except Van Persie, and Messi and Bale are by far better than the rest of them (unless you spam crosses into the box maybe Ibra). Aguero is nowhere near Messi or Bale in this game (good but not close to them).
Old 01-14-2014, 12:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Nice breakdown. Good observation on playing with Messi down the middle. I usually play with Messi at CAM with Neymar and Falcao as my strikers and all three of them dominate. I changed Messi's style to Shadow to bump his already fast pace and defense and that has helped with central defenders.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #5
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 14: Top Five Strikers

Personally I like Benteke & Remy in my FUT squad, primarily because I've never had the coinage to afford a Messi, Bale, Aguero etc.

Benteke doesn't have the greatest finishing accuracy, but he's strong & athletic on he can get on the end of a cross and mash it home. Remy brings some speed upfront and for some reason I just find it easy to score with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #6
Rookie

I'd like it better if you take Bale out and replace him with Cavani or Suarez. Aguero is my personal ST of choice. And Messi should at least be top 3. He's so great to use as a CF. He can create space in the middle by passing the ball off breaking to a crease and recieving the ball in space and dismantling defenders and GK 1on 1. But still a great list. And Ibra is totally idiot proof, and also the scariest player to face (cause it usaually means an opponent who knows what they're doing and dosen't just take pot shots like most the guys who play with Real).
Old 01-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6
I prefer putting Messi at Right Wing and having Fabregas at CF. I agree with Ibra at number 1 though, he's really the only top striker I actually like to use. I'm crap with elite players for whatever reason.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:59 AM   #8
Rookie

Zlatan is such a monster. I burnt through my entire transfer budget with Seattle to bring him to the MLS. Well worth it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »