Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #305
MVP

drsublime's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

hey Knight,

you and your roster making he jump to the PS4 next year or staying PS3?

Also, do you have any info on the player creator for the ps4 version? would really help me prepare for the OS All Time Roster that I'm going to attempt (never completed this one yet) yet again, but on the ps4 this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #306
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsublime
hey Knight,

you and your roster making he jump to the PS4 next year or staying PS3?

Also, do you have any info on the player creator for the ps4 version? would really help me prepare for the OS All Time Roster that I'm going to attempt (never completed this one yet) yet again, but on the ps4 this time.
I'll be doing PS4 for sure....possibly both...and it may be all the same anyway(cross platform for roster saves)...so that would make it the easiest.

Don't have any info on the editor, but I wouldn't expect any drastic changes.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-02-2014, 11:12 PM   #307
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Late to the party here (I know, I know, I usually have a copy of the game way before now), but I need some help with this. I can't access the roster vault for whatever reason, and can't figure out how to get the downloaded copy of these rosters onto my playstation. Can someone tell me how to do it? If this was already explained, sorry, but I can't seem to find it. I would greatly appreciate the help
Old 01-02-2014, 11:58 PM   #308
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamhat1915
Late to the party here (I know, I know, I usually have a copy of the game way before now), but I need some help with this. I can't access the roster vault for whatever reason, and can't figure out how to get the downloaded copy of these rosters onto my playstation. Can someone tell me how to do it? If this was already explained, sorry, but I can't seem to find it. I would greatly appreciate the help
When you download the file in the link....
-Copy it to your PC
-Unzip the file(double click it I believe will do it) and copy the files onto a USB stick
-Copy the files from the USB stick to the SAVEDATA UTILITY section(PS3 section of SAVEDATA) to the PS3 hard drive
Just make sure you load the file or choose SAVED rosters when starting a franchise.

Let me know if you need more help.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-03-2014, 12:23 AM   #309
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbadamo
woww knight, thank you so much bro. Really made my weekend I wasnt able to play because of active duty but I been looking forward to start my chise for like a year now lol. late start but Ill be good for 14. again thanks for your work.
Thanks for YOUR WORK brother
Old 01-03-2014, 12:48 AM   #310
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
When you download the file in the link....
-Copy it to your PC
-Unzip the file(double click it I believe will do it) and copy the files onto a USB stick
-Copy the files from the USB stick to the SAVEDATA UTILITY section(PS3 section of SAVEDATA) to the PS3 hard drive
Just make sure you load the file or choose SAVED rosters when starting a franchise.

Let me know if you need more help.

M.K.
Knight165

Thank you. I never had to download one before, so I was at a lost as to how to do it. But I have it now, so thank you for your help. Now I can truly enjoy the game even more, even with my late start
Old 01-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #311
Rookie

SirSpencAlot36's Arena

OVR: 0

Not to be picky knight but for the mlb 14 the show rosters on ps4 can you not import your own Eury Perez, Anthony Gose, Dylan Bundy or any other players that you may import over, i like to have the actual stats of them and game face. it may just be me but i know a couple other people who were bugged by it, i know it's mostly to change their potential but i don't mind what the show puts the potentials as. just a tip. i don't wanna sound mean. i just like the game faces of players who made it to the MLB the year before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #312
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSpencAlot36
Not to be picky knight but for the mlb 14 the show rosters on ps4 can you not import your own Eury Perez, Anthony Gose, Dylan Bundy or any other players that you may import over, i like to have the actual stats of them and game face. it may just be me but i know a couple other people who were bugged by it, i know it's mostly to change their potential but i don't mind what the show puts the potentials as. just a tip. i don't wanna sound mean. i just like the game faces of players who made it to the MLB the year before.
You guys should check which roster you are using.
The Dylan Bundy and Anthony Gose on OSFM OD v2 are SCEA's....
The only reason Perez was "ours" was because he wasn't on the roster we used as the base.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »