Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-10-2014, 02:41 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Seems like A LOT of people want more creation abilities. As a huge Sonics fan, it pains me every year not being able to play as the Sonics. Yes, I could play as the 96 Sonics, but the jerseys are horrible and the length of the shorts is a deal breaker for me. I would love to have the option to play as the sonics from the mid 2000's, or at least create a jersey that looks quite similar. I didn't like the lack of customization in previous versions, but like posted earlier- it would be great to be able to add names/cities to jerseys.

The one thing that almost everyone agrees on every year is we should be able to choose jerseys in mycareer. There's no reason that we shouldn't be able to. Wearing the same two jerseys every game gets tiring. Let us switch it up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 03:25 PM   #82
Just started!

Most of my wishes are My Career centered since that's the main reason I play the game but....

1. Actually going through the draft combine before playing in the showcase game to help with the authenticity of being drafted
2. Playing through training camp to give player a chance to develop, select jumpshots/moves. build chemistry with team, and earn a realistic spot in the rotation.
3. More realistic trades. Even though I haven't been able to play My Career in a month and a half, the only trade that the Suns had made was trading Dragic (I have a point guard that's big enough to play the 2) for Brandon Bass which is a reasonable trade. But some of the other trades make no sense.
4. Ability to interact with other players i.e. texting Kevin Love after he's eliminated from the playoffs and trying to coax him to come play with me.
5. Increased AI for computer. It's gotten better but there's still way too many bonehead plays. It's 2014, I don't feel like I should have to remind myself I'm playing a video game. I don't have to do that when I'm playing Battlefield.
6. Directional passing is still horrible. If I'm obviously holding the left stick to the right, there's no way that my player should throw a cross-body pass to the left side of the floor.
7. Better player creativity in the air for finishes. Just because the defender is there doesn't automatically mean the shot is going to get blocked. If that was the case, we wouldn't have a sportscenter top ten.
8. Everybody is not an all-world defender. So either take the computer's defensive abilities down a bit or increase the dribbling functionality and response time as well as the effectiveness.
9. THERE IS NO WAY I'M SHOOTING A WIDE OPEN JUMPER WITH AN A+ RELEASE, A+ SHOT SELECTION GRADE AND MISS IT. Yes players are going to miss shots but what's the point of having the release grades if they aren't going to apply. I don't play with real player shot percentage on for a reason.
10. Same goes for free throws. No way in hell that I should miss an A- free throw then follow it up with a C+ make. That's insane.
11. Do away with the lob delay features. If the lob isn't properly timed, I'm tired of seeing players zoom through the air at warp speed or the pass slow down in the air, just because an alley was thrown. Not to mention the fact that alleys are broken up all the time. There's no way a 7 footer jumps to break up the pass and the ball goes through his hand.
12. Fix the player chemistry ratings. Not everybody is going to play. Not everybody is going to get 20 minutes a night. I read that this was going to be improved but it hasn't. There's no way that Kendall Marshall or Robert Sacre should be ruining my team chemistry over their role/minutes when in real life these guys are quality teammates and are just happy to be on team's getting paid. Not to mention rookies with this sense of entitlement. If I'm coming off a championship and have all five starters back, even if that rookie comes in with a 78 rating, just because he's drafted in the lottery doesn't guarantee everything. I end up having decrease the talent on my team just to have a decent team chemistry.
13. Enable the opportunity to hire coaches from other teams in MyGM mode. Whether they're coaches or assistant coaches on other teams or whatever the case may be.
14. Improved refereeing. NBA referees very rarely miss 3 second calls and I've yet to see one called in a game since I bought the next gen console. Not to mention adding replay. Some of those referee calls or decisions are just preposterous.
15. Let's do away with these guaranteed momentum swings that we've all come to expect in games. If I'm cruising along and the person I'm playing online just isn't good and aren't making the plays on their own, why should they be rewarded for staying in the game? Games I would realistically win by 40 in real life turn out to be 14-20 because the AI causes me to miss open shots, layups and make dumb turnovers all because it feels like I should.
16. Allow me to select my secondary position. Just because I make a 6'10 250 small forward, doesn't mean he can't play the two as opposed to playing the four.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #83
Rookie

Just one suggestion.

1. Don't make it a steaming pile of ****.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #84
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

1- Create-a-Player (with facial scans would be great....)

2- Harddrive saves

3- Reliable Servers

4- Roster Updates that do not penalize ratings for hurt players. Just put them on the IR. Do not make their ratings terrible. This year has been such a terrible one for stars getting injured and I don't want to have to choose between getting the missing players added after the default roster and being able to use Gasol, Westbrook, Rose, Kobe, Bledsoe, Paul, Noel, Horford, etc etc etc
Old 01-10-2014, 08:45 PM   #85
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

I want to see every playoff game in MyCareer as a "Key Game" worth 2x VC. I think playoff games should carry more weight and you should get rewarded for playing well in big games like playoff games, not just series clinching games and/or game 7's.

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 4
And here we go again...

- A complete (and separate) create-a-player similar to that found in MLB The Show: where the created players don't look like aliens next next to a real player. Include realistic skin textures, more skin tones, hair options including eyebrows and facial hair, etc, etc... Let the weight change a players body more than the 3 options we're given.

I would go on but the picture should be clear after all the years of suggestions!!!

- Offline Association (including all offline game modes) having nothing to do with "always online". Why tie everything to a part of the game that has been problematic for at least the last 5 years?

- CPU trade logic to be improved. Some trades and signings are mind boggling at times?! Hasn't 2K been saying for years that the CPU trade logic is going to be realistic and make sense depending on what the team needs? It hasn't happened...

To be continued...
Old 01-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #87
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Able to scan our faces via kinnect and ps eye
Servers that work
VC removed from myplayer
Blacktop online, Parks is no fun when you have to wait 30 mins to get in a game
Old 01-11-2014, 12:35 AM   #88
Rookie

It's 2014 now, there should be NO excuses for online not to work this time. we've been so lenient towards 2k for the last couple years. but how much longer will the online consantly be going down and up for? Get a new online system.

fix the online issue ASAP

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »