Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #73
Rookie

miamidaddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Didn't read through the thread, and I don't have next-gen yet, but I've always wondered why they have to have that unofficial trade deadline after the draft. You should still be able to trade players during the free-agency period. Sign and trades, making room for players, Kevin Garnett trades etc. happens all the time.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:04 AM   #74
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Every year I download a bunch of cyberfaces off 2k share and create a team. I was hoping I could do the same in next gen, on an improved create-a-team option. They completely removed both of those things.But I really hope they keep all the good they've done. I love the shoes. My career can't be this scripted. There should be at least 3-4 different story arcs. I love watching Chris Smoove, but I can't because it will ruin the mode for me.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #75
Just started!

1. PLEASE BRING BACK OLD STREETBALL COURTS... RUCKER PARK, VENICE BEACH, THE CAGE ETC ETC ALONG WITH THE WEATHER EFFECTS IN NEXT GEN WOULD BE DOPE. ALSO BEING ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE LEGENDARY PLACES IN MULTIPLAYER INSTEAD OF JUST ONE MADE UP GENERIC PARK.

2. USE CORRECT SHOE MOLDS FOR SNEAKERS INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING ONE MOLD FOR HIGH MID AND LOW AND THROWING A SKIN ON IT. THIS IS NEXT GEN EVERYTHING SHOULD LOOK LIKE ITS REAL LIFE COUNTERPART INCLUDING SNEAKERS.

3. BRING REAL CREATE A PLAYER BACK WITH ABILITY TO CREATE THE FACE AND HAIRSTYLES FROM THE ACTUAL PLAYERS ALONG WITH REAL LOOKING TATTOOS NOT THOSE STICKER LOOKING TATTOOS 2K ALWAYS HAS. AGAIN THIS IS NEXT GEN TATTOOS SHOULD LOOK LIKE TATTS PLAYERS ACTUALLY HAVE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 09:57 PM   #76
Banned

WISports's Arena

Bring back the leg length/thickness edit that they took out during the first update!

Improve ball physics. Last gen was so much better.

Tone down the swishes. 80% of made jumpers are swishes.

Tone down how often defender contests shots. It's incredibly unrealistic how every damn shot is contested, even if the defender is 15 feet away.

Make certain players bodies slimmer. Players like Giannis/KD, etc have too thick bodies/waists.

HDD saves, duh.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:01 PM   #77
Banned

WISports's Arena

A HUUUGE one. Make players more responsive. I hate going to move a player and always having a slight delay before they move. Especially jumping. World class athletes should have to gather themselves every time they jump.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #78
Rookie

MyGM no VC. I should be able to edit my player's tendencies in MyGM. I should be able to edit other players jersey numbers. I should be able to have a 16,29,58 game season instead of being forced to play 82 freaking games.

MyCareer is great but I'm tired of hearing the same voice from 2K11.

Overall, I want atmosphere and immersion in this game, especially during rivalry games and playoff games. They feel like just another game
Old 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #79
Just started!

Not attempting to promote the Twitter account because I don't care at this point and time because it got 2k's attention. I already made a google doc and sent it to LD2K but I've been meaning to register on here for awhile. Have read for a long time.

Anyways, here is my wishlist for NBA 2K15 (mainly) team-up additions:

For it to work at launch (Just kidding…)

Be able to invite people individually to a locker room. Right now on Xbox One the only way to invite people is when you initially click on “play with friends.”

Be able to kick people out of a locker room/play with friends screen. The creator of the game should be able to do this.

Show energy bar on quick subs from the d-pad..

(First part was in a previous version) Ability to change the starting line-up while at the player selection screen and maybe even switch out player’s from the IR.

Bring back the ability to switch positions in game. Used to be (LB, position button then RB)

People would love crew mode but I’d rather see a mode where you can’t use your myplayer. One that allows you to make a team of people with set 4v4 or 5v5 games with just NBA players.

One of the previous versions you were also able to see someone’s ping and it would be nice to know if someone is trying to play on a crappy connection.

Have something in the team select screen where it will randomize the teams chosen.

Customized rosters that can be uploaded into private matches. Possibly an alternative to #5)

Not a team-up issue and I know it’s out there but getting rid of VC and making it not so instrumental in playing certain game modes.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #80
Pro

Overall, we really need either a decreased dependence on VC or a significant boost in the payouts, because it's hampering every mode of the game.

Mandatory always online for single player modes aside, I hate how in My Career I have to grind VC for basic accessories (and then grind for them again if I want a different color) , and buy them at the sacrifice of buying attributes. Stuff like ankle wrap and compression shorts should be FREE, like they used to be, unless they give me a tangible attribute upgrade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »