Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #57
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdrunner
Another LOUD vote for CPU vs CPU in GM mode. I like playing that way as a break from controlling a player in myplayer games.
Yea I'm all for this too. I'm in college and have a lot of homework. A lot of times I just set up a CPU vs CPU match and watch the game while doing homework. I also really like watching my team play once I've built them. This how I've played for nearly a decade. I play some games too but I watch most of them. It's a crime it's not in. Please 2k, put CPU vs CPU in GM Mode for 2k15.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 1
some pretty good suggestions on that first link...I agree with 100% of it
Old 01-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 5
Just fix the long time problems and stop the simple ones:

-Offensive rebounding, it's broken and terrible, everyone on the A.I. turns into Dennis rodman while our players seem to loose all ability to move, let alone jump.
-The +1 cheese, most notably after the A.I. gets an offensive rebound, but in general, whenever they seem to be in a situation that should result in a missed FG or TO, they get an and 1 regardless of the players involved.
-A.I. last second shot clock cheese, they all seem to be the best clutch players in the universe.
-A.I. everyone turns into Russell westbrook and tries to get to the paint at all cost, with no regard for ball handling, or lane crowdness.
-Human missed layup syndrome
-MY player: playcalling system and teammate A.I. repeadtedly throwing up contested 3pt shots soon as they catch the ball?? in the year 2014, why is this even happening in a game. That's so far from real basketball.
-Don't remove modes, seriously, what the F?
-VC-all of it
-ONLINE---all of it.

I have been seeing these problems year after year, and it boggles me how I don't see many complaints for them, and the end result is this POS game this year that is only playable 1v1 with someone in the same house.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:58 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
some pretty good suggestions on that first link...I agree with 100% of it
Nice, I didn't even see that link the first time around. I agree with all of it as well, but here are the things I really agree with:

Quote:
Create Cascading Save States
Autosave is great, but sometimes you accidentally hit the wrong button while speeding through menus. In NBA 2K14, there is no way to reverse those costly mistakes. A dynamic save system that creates four or five different saves and overwrites the oldest one could remedy this. I also wouldn't be opposed to bringing back old-fashioned manual saves.
Quote:
Get Your Online Out Of My Single-Player
No good reason exists for forcing every single interaction in a single-player mode to interface with an online server. It's only given users headaches and made Visual Concepts look bad. Want to offer VC for purchase for single-player modes? Have at it, but make that that chosen transaction be the only time MyGM or MyPlayer interacts with a server.
Quote:
Create Separate Currencies For Items And Progression
Deciding between buying a new tee shirt or improving your jump shot is a stupid choice players shouldn't have to make. Visual Concepts could remedy this by awarding upgrade points for performance and by paying players a regular cash based salary like real NBA players so they can use that money on off-the-court items.
Quote:
Fix Clothing Pricing
I don't mind that 2K has created a fashion economy for created players, but having to pay 5,000 VC for a pair of shoes is ridiculous. NBA players make millions of dollars, which means they don't have to save up to buy those new Nike LeBron kicks when they come out. If you want to have big-ticket luxury items, add cars and homes like New Star Soccer did.
Quote:
Fix VC Allotments
Not everyone who plays franchise modes is interested in playing all the games. Some prefer to play the true role of a GM - scouting, analyzing free agency pools, discussing trades, and managing the diverse group of personalities. For those people, NBA 2K14's MyGM is unplayable. With the measily VC this management style accrues, it was years before I could afford to hire and fire staff, let alone invest in new resources like a film room or train my younger players in the offseason. If Visual Concepts is going to keep VC a part of this mode, this logic needs to be completely reworked.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:15 PM   #61
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5
improve servers
no shots at the overly sensitive, but do i need to set up a you tube channel to be heard? lol
these prolly get picked up by an ea dev, and still won't get put to use. all this next gen talk
and we got games with current gen problems...makes you wonder huh? here's some things
i'd like to see in 2k15.

1. minimize game issues
2. take the current gen out of the next gen version
3. give bodies muscle structure (faces look great, bodies look like clay. imo)
4. really dig in to revamping presentation (true broadcast)
5. watch real games, take notes, mo cap/eco mote new moves/animations/physics
6. crowd sounds/reactions...is there a way to really bring this game to life excluding graphics?
7. please don't change the controls again.
8. on offense, team mates set screens on the defender, not a random spot on the floor.
is there a way to fix where/how the pick is set?
9. boxing out on rebounds. no super jumps or other crazy rebound shenanigans. just true rebounding.
10. player positioning. individual and team on offense and defense.
11. speed. how to differentiate game speed, player speed, team speed and have it all work together.
12. take some of the air out of the jerseys and shorts. could other clothing also move on the ps4/xbone (with all that extra power) or would it be pushing it?
13. fix how players catch, throw passes, pick up the ball in certain situations. i guess at the basic chest, hand off, bounce, and over head two hand passes then put all the flashy ones on the modifier. it would also be nice to be able to put some "english" on some of those flashy passes within context of course!
different yet realistic lob animations. really mix it up.

i love playing 2k and having those omg moments rather than the wtf ones.
that's all i can think of for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0
more user friendly controls.. I swear you have to be a rocket scientist for NASA to master the new controls
Old 01-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #63
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

1. Roster and game files save on HDD
2. 30 Team GM Mode functionality
3. VC no where to be found in GM Mode
4. Real GM's
5. Players roles authentic to real life
6. Personality Badges not disappearing after trades or free agent signings (Alpha Dog and Beta Dog)
Old 01-08-2014, 02:37 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Would like for game to say my name in my career. That is small though lol. Another controls and just basically a better or more stable online connection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »