Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #97
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
WTF, I know you can agree with me on this but they've been patching in small little stuff that helps with the immersion such as diving for loose balls and shots that rattle in. If they can continue to add stuff like that AND update graphics and animations if they can, this game will be one of my favourites and something I think everyone should try. I think because EA laid down the foundation all they have to do is just continue to build on it whether that be for 14 or start building for 15. I think us live fans our gonna be pleased for the next couple years.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
while I agree with you, they should have had these things running at launch, not patching it months later. It was clearly not ready for the Nov 15th launch. I understand wanting to beat 2k out of the door, but they obviously were running with their heads cut off to beat the launch date... For me, at launch, the game was really bad for me, i wanted to return it and didnt' want to play it anymore. But the tweaks they put in since have made it more enjoyable since.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #98
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
while I agree with you, they should have had these things running at launch, not patching it months later. It was clearly not ready for the Nov 15th launch. I understand wanting to beat 2k out of the door, but they obviously were running with their heads cut off to beat the launch date... For me, at launch, the game was really bad for me, i wanted to return it and didnt' want to play it anymore. But the tweaks they put in since have made it more enjoyable since.

Well, at this point we have to accept that they didn’t…I know they should’ve but there’s nothing we can do about it now. I appreciate all the fixes here and there that they are adding. Only thing I would say is that I hope they prioritize. Sure animations are ugly…(Dirk posted me up and proceeded to do a jumping finger roll that was nothing but net) BUT I rather have these (if necessary) than non interactive animations. I am tired of guys coming through the lane and dunking pushing my characters backwards because there is no defensive counter animation for what they are doing. Same with the bigs under the rim. Great stats at the end of the game don’t really mean anything to me TBH, its how we got there…and in some games, I don’t like how we got there….that’s not simulation (to me)
Old 01-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #99
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0

It's better than no fixes at all because we would be stuck with the same game since launch.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »