Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
maybe there werent that many glaring issues to fix? the biggest complaints ive seen about this game are the graphics and animations. so they have laid the groundwork for up****** those.
Riiight. Hopstep cheese. For starters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Since you haven't played the retail version while the rest of us have, you probably shouldn't knock it. The game is vastly different than the demo. Why would I believe them now? Probably because they're following through with exactly what they said they would.

This game is far from the game that released with the poor reviews. If you can find a way to borrow the retail, you probably should. No hype, just a good, fun basketball game.
They really should update the demo then if that's actually true. Is the demo a whole different download? I was under the impression that next gen free play games are often the whole game but just need to be unlocked.

Last edited by Sundown; 12-20-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #43
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
I'm having a totally opposite exp. if I pull my PG/SG to go double down in the post the CPU will kick it back out to the open shooter damn near every time. I'm forced to play honest D or the CPU will/has adjusted accordingly

Sent from my iPhone

Wish I had your version man....been seeing this since day one...on PS4 & XBO...and I know some other users have as well..maybe it's limited to some users...

Took a video of it, will share in the bugs thread..
Old 12-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Since you haven't played the retail version while the rest of us have, you probably shouldn't knock it. The game is vastly different than the demo. Why would I believe them now? Probably because they're following through with exactly what they said they would.

This game is far from the game that released with the poor reviews. If you can find a way to borrow the retail, you probably should. No hype, just a good, fun basketball game.
I agree I bought nba 2k14 at first and after a month of playing it and seeing all the issues and things that's have changed I was disappointed and just traded it in today for live 14, it's completely different from 2K in a good way they put more detail into the little things that 2K didn't and all live has to do is fix the graphics a little bit and make the game. More smoother. The only gripe I have with live is that in the create your superstar mode thing you can't select your shot form other than that it's a good game
Old 12-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #45
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Don't know if you fellas have noticed or not, but it seems as if there is some new lighting introduced with the patch. Either that, or player textures have been enhanced. I'm going to post some screens in a few. Or maybe it's going a week without getting to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 0
my roomate's ex-wife makes $86 an hour on the computer. She has been without work for nine months but last month her pay was $19280 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site>>. www.Ring77.cℴm
Old 12-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #47
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Anyone ran into the bug where the camera just stays in one teams back court and doesn't move? Don't know if this was a pre patch big or not, hasn't seen it until now....I had to quit the game...
Old 12-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #48
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Anyone ran into the bug where the camera just stays in one teams back court and doesn't move? Don't know if this was a pre patch big or not, hasn't seen it until now....I had to quit the game...
happened to me one on the demo, a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »