Home

NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2013, 05:39 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Done with it. Can't stand the idiotic logic anymore. Played as a SG for the 1st time ever, told Sacramento to eff off basically, told Detroit to draft me. Ellis gets drafted by the Suns, I get drafted by THE PELICANS. Really? Are you kidding me?

2k, put some logic into your damn My Career mode like I said in my earlier post. I'll stick with Battlefield, Assassin's Creed and Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredfish757
Then I play Jackson Ellis on the rooftop and beat him and we became friends and still no interaction with my agent.
This is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard regarding NBA 2K. And I certainly don't mean that as offense to you, redfish. I just mean, I can't believe the state of NBA 2K (and MyPlayer) has us at a point where we're playing against a made-up rival on a rooftop while waiting for a cut-scene interaction from our agent.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #67
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
This is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard regarding NBA 2K. And I certainly don't mean that as offense to you, redfish. I just mean, I can't believe the state of NBA 2K (and MyPlayer) has us at a point where we're playing against a made-up rival on a rooftop while waiting for a cut-scene interaction from our agent.

Unbelievable when you really put it into perspective right? Does anyone remember when 2K only cared about delivering a true basketball sim?

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
It wasn't about the rooftop play that bothered me, that was cool. I mean in reference to how my agent told me to play well in 10 games (this was still with 15 games left in the season not including the playoffs) and then I would get an endorsement from KIA. The rooftop scene was the last thing that happens before you start the next season.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #69
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Unbelievable when you really put it into perspective right? Does anyone remember when 2K only cared about delivering a true basketball sim?

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
you mean 8 years ago?
Old 12-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #70
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredfish757
It wasn't about the rooftop play that bothered me, that was cool. I mean in reference to how my agent told me to play well in 10 games (this was still with 15 games left in the season not including the playoffs) and then I would get an endorsement from KIA. The rooftop scene was the last thing that happens before you start the next season.
is there any scenes after the 1st season?
Old 12-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
10 games (this was still with 15 games left in the season not including the playoffs) and then I would get an endorsement from KIA.
I had the same issue with the KIA endorsement not showing up.

I had a cutscene about 60 games into the first season where my friend agent said I needed to win at least 6 of the next 10 games to secure a KIA endorsement.

I won 9 of my next 10 games and then never heard anything from my agent or from KIA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2
My accessory shop does have sleeves, pads, and other stuff u put on ur my player. What is the deal with that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »