Home

NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
You guys come here and bash the game well then sell it and buy something else seriously

The rebounding is not perfect by any means but you only getting 2 rebounds with a 7 foot center is your problem not 2k's and i went on HOF got 9+ games
You get 9+ rebounds on HOF, bully for you. I am not fortunate enough to have that experience game in and game out. Trust me homey, it's not skill. The rebound mechanics are broken on my system, period. If you like how the game plays then continue to play it. You don't have to disparage my opinion because yours differs. What I eat don't make you ish.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #58
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanemblem
You get 9+ rebounds on HOF, bully for you. I am not fortunate enough to have that experience game in and game out. Trust me homey, it's not skill. The rebound mechanics are broken on my system, period. If you like how the game plays then continue to play it. You don't have to disparage my opinion because yours differs. What I eat don't make you ish.
Well since you say you don't have much experience with the game what difficulty are you on and how many mins are you playing?
Old 12-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #59
Just started!

OVR: 0
if you need a job try this site JOBS61 (dot)¢øm. Dan does it at home and makes $28.97 hourly just sitting and typing stuff all day...No experience needed too
Old 12-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #60
Banned

I bought a PS4 solely just to play NBA 2K14. Now, it appears the casual gamer is more important and they keep taking out options. All I want to do is to be able to switch my opponent's jersey, customize other players (numbers, gear, etc), turn auto-save off. I do not want VC, have it in the game but don't force us. I guess now that I am 27 and can't enjoy my only videogame, it's time to call it quits to gaming ...
Old 12-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #61
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

I agree with almost everything in this post... they nailed a few things but the things they missed were awful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 14

Your coach not making subs once you enter into the game regardless of fatigue or foul trouble is a mode killing miss.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:13 AM   #63
Rookie

So i played all 82 games of the season, and swept every series and won the finals. Before the season ended with maybe 15 games left my friend/agent said I would get a huge endorsement from KIA if i scored over my average in 10 straight games. Not only did I do that but I went above and beyond that just to make sure. AND guess what happend.....NOTHING!!!!! I win the finals and get finals MVP and my agent never says anything. Then I play Jackson Ellis on the rooftop and beat him and we became friends and still no interaction with my agent. Its like 2k just forgot about logic when they wrote this crap. Im kinda pissed that I spent so much time with this mode. I love it but I wish simming was an option. I dont want to play 98 ****ING GAMES just to finish the damn season and really nothing happen. I feel really let down by this mode. I hope that make some much needed adjustments to this.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:49 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Not bad idea's i would like it if we played a season in college before the draft at least or go to China or somewhere and play there before coming in but that would be a lot of work for them and im not feeling them really being invested into the mode enough to care or make the mode much better

They could have at least implement the euroteams in mycareer. Maybe play exhibition games against them or something. Goes for mygm as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »