Home

If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

This is a discussion on If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #153
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
...and for the record coming in here with more 2k stuff has no bearing on the article at hand and its off topic.

This game has enough issues within itself and im sorry WTF... there are a ton of things that have been shown already that isnt fixed with synergy that are expoloitable in itself that shouldn't be there.

You guys can keep picking on other games and ignoring the flaws in this one all day, but the truth of the matter is, this one is the only nex gen game in danger of falling off the map at this point.
"You guys can keep picking on other games and ignoring the flaws in this one all day"

I find this very ironic
Old 12-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #154
MVP

Who is ignoring flaws?

Hey thousands of people still play WarZ/Infested everyday.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #155
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
I guess what all of this boils down to amongst the "basketball experts" The Live Fanboys, the 2k Fanboys, the people from EA signing up in secret on here to praise the game, and then the regular real OS members.... I have one question for you... do you feel EA Sports is legitmately warranted in asking for a full 59.99 for this year's title?

That's all want to know. Yes or no.

No "you just need to learn to play the game"... or "Iv'e seen this game do things I haven't seen in a basketball game in 10 years"... or EA Sucks 2k RULES!!!...

Do you think EA should charge people full price for this game.. I don't mean the "patched" version. I mean that game that people actually dropped their money on.. the game that's on the disk.. not the patches that are "in the works".. 60.00... yes or no.

It's a legitimate question seeing that not all games launch at full price... so I wanna know.
Of the two next gen basketball games, why do I always see so many people either questioning or saying this isn't worth $60? The only reason I put so much time into this game in the first place is because that other game - the one with the pretty graphics - is completely broken (figuratively and at times literally, too). And since I purchased this game, I haven't had the slightest itch to even play the other one.

I realize 90% of the board doesn't like this game, and that's fine. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm not here to try and change anyone's mind or "justify" my purchase. If I couldn't afford to throw $60 away on a game, I sure as hell wouldn't have purchased a $400 system. But for me, it's totally been worth my $60 while the other game has turned into an expensive coaster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #156
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
"You guys can keep picking on other games and ignoring the flaws in this one all day"

I find this very ironic

What's ironic is how you continue supporting games that sell poorly and get cancelled and you take a piece of an entire post to pick out something to attach your agenda too.

At least say something worth posting in the thread on the topic. Couldn't have been more obvious.

Like Pared stated it doesn't matter if you individually agree with reviews or not..... There is just not enough support for this and people are speaking more loudly with their pocketbooks than you're willing to let off because you're having fun.

It's not rocket science.

Galaxy Note 2
Old 12-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #157
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

I think Andrew Wilson supports this project. If he is actually going to attempt to pursue Live's development into the future he's gonna have a hard time convincing investors to pour more money into it though if he hasn't already, and if that's how the internal process goes at EA.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #158
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

there's a group of posters on this site with an agenda, not me bruh
Old 12-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #159
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
nba live 13 was officially canceled on 9/27/2012 so im not sure where youre getting the two years from. granted no one outside of ea knows for sure how long this team has had to work on this game but i find it hard to believe they were working on this with a new team while live 13 was still in development.
This part is right and off a little. Yes, they cancelled Live 13. But that project rolled directly into Live 14. For EA to imply otherwise is disingenuous in my opinion. And that's what they do when they say they only had a year. Yeah, for "Live 14".
Old 12-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #160
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
You need to do your research before posting/giving advice. Check BestBuys trade in. $40. If you were talking about GameStop. Then you are correct. I always check BB

Sent from my iPhone
He clearly said GameStop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »