Home

NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #49
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
I could care less if i bashed the game as much as you have im pretty sure i would have been banned

I assume you never played a WWE game because that's what 2k did with NG's my career yes it sucks that it forces you to have off nights or miss 2 free throws but it's not the end of the world

Bashing the game and pointing out flaws are two entirely different thing. With the current state the game is in, it is pathetic.

I'm not coming on here saying things like, "F you 2K this game sux because I said so lolz" no, everything I'm pointing out, so is everyone else.

Like Melbourne said, I was so excited for this game, more excited than I've been for any game. The way they released this game in it's current state is pathetic and unacceptable, myself and others have legit reasons for not liking what we were presented with.

I mean, I'll be the first to admit I bought a ps4 for this game, based off of 2Ks marketing, big mistake. So yeah I'm a bit peeved at what they gave us.

Just because you love the game and think I'm bashing it doesn't make it so.

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #50
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
If the criticism of a game is done in a respectful manner with logic, reason, and merit, I do not believe it should lead to a ban.

Further, if WWE has become a sound comparison for NBA 2K14, then I believe that speaks volumes.
Well people were asking for a storyline and got it i personally enjoy it but it could have been done better im not expecting something perfect on a first next gen game
Old 12-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #51
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Bashing the game and pointing out flaws are two entirely different thing. With the current state the game is in, it is pathetic.

I'm not coming on here saying things like, "F you 2K this game sux because I said so lolz" no, everything I'm pointing out, so is everyone else.

Like Melbourne said, I was so excited for this game, more excited than I've been for any game. The way they released this game in it's current state is pathetic and unacceptable, myself and others have legit reasons for not liking what we were presented with.

I mean, I'll be the first to admit I bought a ps4 for this game, based off of 2Ks marketing, big mistake. So yeah I'm a bit peeved at what they gave us.

MyCareer is really the only playable thing in this game until the next patch drops can't believe you actually bought a 400-500 dollar system for one game and now you're selling it..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #52
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
MyCareer is really the only playable thing in this game until the next patch drops can't believe you actually bought a 400-500 dollar system for one game and now you're selling it..

You can't believe it? Man, I'm furious about it. It's my own fault though, should have waited

Old 12-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 2
I am really worried about the direction VC is taking this game. The gameplay is absolutely amazing but I have already run out of reasons to play it. I have always hated MyCareer mode, and the new gen experience is worse than ever, and I have already gotten tired of the MyGM mode thanks to horrible trade and free agent logic. They are obviously catering to the casual gamer with this release, and I hope us hardcore sim heads have not been completely forgotten. Just put 30 team control back in the GM mode and I'm set.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #54
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
You can't believe it? Man, I'm furious about it. It's my own fault though, should have waited

I got the system for 2k mostly but BF4 was bundled with it the reason i do not regret anything at all is because MLB 14 the show will be out in a couple of months and they never let you down!

Trust me even if you're not a baseball guy keep the system and check out the game when it's out rent it at least you will be amazed!
Old 12-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #55
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Not being able to play My GM without an Internet connection made me send my copy back defective. I don't plan to buy again next year unless I verify I'm not always-and-forever dependent on 2K's servers being up to verify VC to play my copy of the game offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:

I agree with you completely I bought the xbox one for this game and since I got it it's been giving me headaches it's a love hate thing with this game you don't wanna abandon it but when you start to see it for what it is you get frustrated and don't wanna play it anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »