Home

How To Fix NBA Live 14

This is a discussion on How To Fix NBA Live 14 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #65
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
based on this "how to fix" that game must be Turrble (in my charles barkley voice) LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 7
QUICK HITS

- Get rid of the player model mold you have been using since 2010. Destroy and rebuild the graphics from the ground up
- Build on your defensive settings. The options given are great
- Build on Synergy. The concept is great just poorly implemented
- Presentation: You need more commentary than Mike Vreen saying "shots a 3"..."missed the shot" and get rid of Jalen Rose or fix his commentary
- Buikd on the ESPN presentation
-Harness the power of next gen systems fully (see point one)
Old 11-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How To Fix NBA Live 14

Have these guys done a twitch stream yet as I would be interested to see how they play the game. Does anyone have a link?
Old 11-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #68
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Release NBA Live 10, call it 14 with new rosters. Id of been happy.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
"We're sorry it didn't live up to your expectations but it lived up to ours. Thanks for buying our game, [chuckles] supporters."

one's thing for sure. That wasn't an apology.That was just as bad as a comment as when Lebron said that he spoiled Cleveland fans with his play a few years ago. Or what the snapchat ceo said when he ripped his friend off.

There's a possibility he could be rubbing it in EA's Face for giving him and the dev team the short stick.

"We're sorry it didn't live up to your expectations but it lived up to ours. We knew this game would be **** without the allocated resources and the reg dev cycle for a launch dev game. you can thank EA for that. but since I'm contractually obligated, EA has forced us to market chicken **** as chicken salad."

You can tell devs want no blame for this. I never hear people bring up another gaming company bring up a dev cycle as a defense mechanism until this year. "We didn't have 3 years. we had 1, meaning its not their fault the game is ****. and to a degree, they have a point, but its also the industry they are in. They HAVE to produce, even in a year. To produce that, is kinda embarrassing. But as video games get more powerful, more manpower is needed for games. So I understand both sides of the coin.
hey, i think you're on to something with that half apology.
i had to tell boiler that before. he didnt apologize for game play. he apologized for graphics. because they either think the game plays sucks and EA didnt give them the proper resources(more time, more money, more devs, or all 3). OR they really believe in the foundation of their gameplay while admitting we know the graphics are not up to snuff.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #70
Banned

IrishFrank's Arena

At the risk of being repetitive, the game has already been made, it was made by a different company. EA needs to get out of this business.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:09 AM   #71
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

I think after 6-7 years if EA doesn't know how to fix their own basketball game that speaks volumes IMO.

I understand getting feedback from forum members or game changers is helpful but lets be real here this series hasn't been the same since the PS2 Days and how many ideas or opinions do they really need to help them create a basketball game that is playable for once?

That is why they hire top people in the game industry right to create good games?

If they still need ideas from message boards to finally deliver a good solid basketball on Next Gen consoles then IMO we are screwed.

It's not just NBA Live....their college game was never any good after the PS2 days basically the same sub par animations and robotic player movement they've seen in Live since 2006.

Now I don't mean to sound like a negative nancy but when is enough just enough?
Westview Basketball #33
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2013, 03:22 AM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFrank
At the risk of being repetitive, the game has already been made, it was made by a different company. EA needs to get out of this business.
i never understand why people with this thought process even click on the thread to begin with that says "how to fix nba live 14"

lol. why even click the thread? you dont want it fixed or to exist. so why respond?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »