Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Videos - Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns (PS4) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
This. Game sucks bad this cant be next gen ... The graphics would even not be great on ps3 how can a billion dollar company not get some good art designers at the least? But ea is smart business man thats why they bought the nfl license because they knew they wasnt going to be able to compete with 2k in the future... 2k rules live and thats a fact not a opinion!! Nba live had to cancel they game for 2 years and thats just the truth ... I played live up to 09 and i was in denial i wanted live to be better then 2k but it wasnt .. I bought 2k10 and never looked back...
Old 11-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #98
Rookie

By the way anybody see kyrie irving on 2k14 next gen ? He looks amazing !! He makes the live irving looks bad
Old 11-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #99
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufer2
So, I went through and watched all four videos and was EXTREMELY disappointed. Poor graphics. Crowds are awful. And the commentary? Short choppy, mostly generic. Hey EA, pick up The Show or 2K and listen to how it actually CAN be done.
Then I start reading some comments and some people say this game looks good?!
So I went back and re-watched them. All. Thinking maybe I had missed something.
And guess what? I didn't.
I honestly think this is very early PS3-quality stuff.
25-year sports gamer here and always was a big Live fan through the years, but this is an embarrassing effort. I truly can't believe EA spent all this time and this is the result. It's time for EA to cut their basketball losses and bow out.
Know everything u said is the truth!! Anbody that think this game looks good must been playing dreamcast for the last 7 years....
Old 11-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #100
Banned

xnate128x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feevision
This. Game sucks bad this cant be next gen ... The graphics would even not be great on ps3 how can a billion dollar company not get some good art designers at the least? But ea is smart business man thats why they bought the nfl license because they knew they wasnt going to be able to compete with 2k in the future... 2k rules live and thats a fact not a opinion!! Nba live had to cancel they game for 2 years and thats just the truth ... I played live up to 09 and i was in denial i wanted live to be better then 2k but it wasnt .. I bought 2k10 and never looked back...
It's not entirely the developers fault. It's mainly how EA directs each of their employees, and what kind of resources they give their developers to work with. Blame EA the company as a whole, not just the developers. I feel your frustrations though.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:13 PM   #101
Rookie

Wow. They should have just released this current gen and waited a few months or next year to refine it more for next gen. There is no way I'm buying this for xbox one but I maybe would have for xbox 360. More empty promises from EA... "Living worlds", "Ignite engine", blah blah blah catch phrases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #102
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay (Suns vs. Clippers)

Graphics suck, Commentary sucks, gameplay looks horrible.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #103
Rookie

Is this ps2 or ps4? Trash
Old 11-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #104
Rookie

2k is light years ahead of them and it's not close

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »