Home

NBA Live 14 Video - Live Season & CourtQ

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Video - Live Season & CourtQ within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #49
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official NBA LIVE 14 LIVE Season & CourtQ trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Look at all the people hating on the video already on youtube
like I said, ppl already have their minds made up #hate #pollutes #the #mind
Old 11-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 0
AHH Man, I am with you guys that are hyped up, I was getting a bit bummed with the lack of info and thinking 2k might be my only logical option which I think is vastly overrated from a gameplay perspective. If this game plays an actual game of basketball and not be a cheese fest I will be one happy baller/gamer. The feature set and Presentation look phenomenal.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #51
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 14 Video - Live Season & CourtQ

The animations weren't nearly as bad as I expected. Honestly it looks like a more clean version of NBA Live 10. That's one thing I missed about Live games was the snappiness of the players if that makes any sense.

2K players have a lot "weight" to them so it'll be fun to play a game that has some more speed to it. I like how quick the transition is from dribbling to jumper and such.

It'll be interesting to see how that affects the defense though..

Last edited by Jano; 11-06-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 5
Can't wait to try the demo!. I love the fact that there will be another BB game being developed. We now have a choice regardless which one is better. Some people will like the other and some will love NBA Live. Competition is great!.

Peace
Old 11-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #53
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
Man this game is sounding like it could be great, but I got a feeling something will leave me disappointed.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #54
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm really excited for this game. The 5 on 5 footage in the background looks amazing, such life like fluid movements. The dribbling is going to be a lot of fun, too. And the way the crowd reacts and explode with cheers when you hit a big basket, is what I miss the most in this series.

Last edited by Earl1963; 11-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 17
so far ign got a early look at nba live 14 and there first impression was soild.... ign wouldn't of held back if it was a poor first look.. ign stated that the game looks gd in 5 on 5 in game m otion....not on 2k14 level...but damn gd....ign stated...so look like all the 2kfan should hold back on the live bashing.....till the demo....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #56
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

I was always intrigued by Live 10, due to Synergy. There were polarizing opinions on the game here at OS, which always had me wanting to pull the trigger, but I never did.

It seemed Live 10 did have team play styles down pretty well due to Synergy, and that is important to single player gameplay, which is all I would play.

I still think it looks a little off. The defenders seem stiff and I hate the hunched over look, even if it looks improved from Live 10.

The features do sound very good, and I am glad they are offering a demo. Still need to see how it comes together, maybe I will be surprised with lower expectations.

Wonder what kind of halftime show they have. Gen 4 should have highlights from other games in your franchise. I know it is a pipe dream, since no one has had that for many years, but it's sad to think no one wants to add that to the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »