Home

New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This Week

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Not sure why people really act surprised or stunned. This has been Live's art direction since really the beginning of time.

I also wasn't expecting a huge leap in the graphical direction of this game. I honestly believe that their main focus was just putting out a game was functional and I can't fault them for that.
But they could of put this out on current gen .. It dont wow anybody .,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 10:12 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Explain to me how that's possible when both games didn't introduce sweat into the games until this current generation of consoles with their 2006 games, which came out on the same day. What, were you the UPS guy that brought in the case of Live copies from your truck to your GameStop before you brought in the 2K case? C'mon with this man.
you sounding crazy but anyways..being of the fact that i had every live and 2k game i would know which game did what...2k had sweat in one of their old games and it was cool and then all of sudden they just made their player face just get glossy sometimes when they look like they needed to be sweating where is when they first introduce sweat in their game(i remember the commercial they had with wade or shaq at the free throw line and they focused on that player sweat dripping down their face), they actually showed sweat dripping down their face....live always kept that way once they started to show sweat in their games...not sure why i'm focusing on this with you cause this is not really important for a game at least not gameplay wise!
Old 10-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1
is this a mobile ios game?
Old 10-31-2013, 10:42 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 10
I'm ready for this joint. The other game introduced a nice feature. I can't wait to see what Live brings. Their known for the active minus scenes. I hope you can add your own playlist.

On another note, that Dallas uni looks too light. It really doesn't matter at this point. Either of thrse nex gen games will suffice over the current. Thus the plan is complete imo. They made these current gen games lull you to sleep so you have to go nex gen. Live at least stuck to next gen only.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #69
Banned

Re: New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUH_UHHHHHHHHHHH
is this a mobile ios game?
Old 10-31-2013, 10:54 AM   #70
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feevision
But they could of put this out on current gen .. It dont wow anybody .,
But using the next gen platform was more than just seeing how photo realistic they can make the game.

They made this choice to construct a game based on the PS4 framework and allowing themselves to expand upon that, instead of having to waste a cycle rebuilding a broken current gen game, then wasting another porting it over.

I'm sorry that it doesn't wow you graphically but clearly you were expecting too much from a franchise that continually has disappointed across the board. I'd say shame on you.

Last edited by JODYE; 10-31-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
I'm sorry that it doesn't wow you graphically but clearly you were expecting too much from a franchise that continually has disappointed across the board. I'd say shame on you.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #72
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

If I didn't see a TRAILER with weird transitional animations I would feel better about these graphics....and more optimistic about the "they're focusing on gameplay" approach...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »