Home

New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This Week

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #41
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
How can anyone complain about a game looking too clean? I love it. Only thing I don't like about those pics is, where is the armpit hair?
Because humans are flawed, materials are flawed, thats what 2k does it shows the flaws in their player models, bad facial hair, facial scars, not the razor clean line ups, thats the real different in the player models will that and the fact that most live players look like all they do it workout their arms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: New NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Signature Moves, Defense and More Info Coming This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak50
Wow, can I borrow your super powers? You can tell all that based on a few seconds of footage?
Sorry, with great power, comes great responsibility, I don't think you are capable of handling it

[/sarcasm only a joke buddy.]

I'm merely going on past attempts of leaks and such. If EA came out with a demo and it got negative press, so much negative press, they will most have likely cancelled it. How is that a shocking statement? they did it twice, and one year, they didn't even come out with a game. You are acting like what I'm saying is asinine.

That's why imo they are keeping it so close to the vest. They want people to buy and experience it before harping on it. If people tried a demo and didn't like it, they would end up canceling it. Especially if the press was super heat like it was for elite 11

If it plays subpar by anymeans for a NEXT GEN title, of course it would get a lot of heat.

Come on dude.

I'm not saying it will suck, I'm just saying, that's their reasons, IMO. Not fact
Old 10-31-2013, 12:12 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0
Man Dwight's left hand looks weird af. Maybe I'm trippin though.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:30 AM   #44
Rookie

let it go EA!! its over
Old 10-31-2013, 01:40 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by G5XL
Man Dwight's left hand looks weird af. Maybe I'm trippin though.
you are definitely not tripping. It looks like he has severe arthritis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 01:58 AM   #46
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Looks good, better than the footage they released obviously. I honestly just don't understand why they waited so long to even do this. They should've started marketing this a bit more earlier as they need to get more of the "on the fence" buyers before the other company could get a hold of them with the graphics. Either way, they should def pick it up bigtime after today considering 2k is now doing something daily till release.

Btw, this will be the 1st year where there are 2 really accurate Dwight Howard's on console lol. It's long overdue.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:14 AM   #47
Rookie

Looks terrible! They looks like a dolls. It's not next-gen! Yeah I know that competition is the engine of progress, but obviously not in this case.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:21 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Looks good, better than the footage they released obviously. I honestly just don't understand why they waited so long to even do this. They should've started marketing this a bit more earlier as they need to get more of the "on the fence" buyers before the other company could get a hold of them with the graphics. Either way, they should def pick it up bigtime after today considering 2k is now doing something daily till release.

Btw, this will be the 1st year where there are 2 really accurate Dwight Howard's on console lol. It's long overdue.
Because like I said they are carefully managing expectations. if they showed all their cards, and it got heavy negative press, sales would be heavily impacted and maybe cancelled. Like the last editions were. They want to be careful and manage people's expectations imo. this is the reason they keep bringing up the 3 yr plan bs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »