Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #761
Rookie

striker3771's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

I don't understand all the secrecy by EA surrounding this game when they release a hot mess such as this trailer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #762
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5
floor spacing is good. also like how the ball moves realistically after dunks. players on floor seem to follow the action too. meaning they seem to follow where the ball is. just adds to the game imo.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #763
Pro

hesko's Arena

oh yeah defense reacts to offensive movements is another plus.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #764
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Idk what kind of ripped superhero this is supposed to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhazz1
@oyounggoku - My point exactly, please read. I said "ripped superhero" was NOT in the LIVE video, but it is found in another NBA video game trailer floating around.

@tsbmolina - The argument over which game, which game system, who is right or who is better will never cease, like a political debate, people just tire and move to another subject until it affects them again. But you are interested in facts, and until we get any, everything on next gen is moot.

However we only need to look in the OTHER forum to see how many fans are fed up with bugs and glitches(11 pages already in less than 3 weeks) to warrant a major changes in the genre, or a new competitor to the platform to bring about good to great changes for all.

I am hopeful for improvements both games, and a fresh approach (LIVE) is definitely needed for overall improvements from both game designers.

If you deny the OTHER game has been broken online for awhile, then you too have ingested too much Kool-aid.

If LIVE delivers online play like they did in FIFA, Madden, and NHL, with similar graphics, they will put a big dent in the competition. I don't buy a sports game to play against the CPU all the time, I want to play with my friends, old and new, and the good sim forum players I have met on both platforms.
-_- That pic is from 2k14
Old 10-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #765
Pro

hesko's Arena

both companies showed what the other did not. we will see whos best come november. don't be stans or fans. just supporters of good products that deem themselves worthy of our money. happy hoopin'. hesko out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #766
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12

Stationary iso's looked good. D-Wade's dunk looked good. Jumpshots and Kobe's post fade looked good. Everything else looked like it was mo-capped by C-3PO.

The way Nash and Kyrie drove to the hoop...
Spoiler

Who knows though, maybe the game will provide a solid basketball experience if you can ignore the atrocious player movement. I'm sticking with current gen for a while so I'm not really concerned. But hopefully by the time Live 15 rolls around they'll have something presentable.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #767
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

omg thats what you come out with EA? kiss your franchise good bye forever.

every player had the exact same "160 pound lookin" body....and they all look like they belong on cartoon network..
Old 10-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #768
Rookie

Visually non-impressive outside of the player faces, but I'm more interested in how well it plays. NBA Live 14 won't win the realism trophy, but if it plays good, fans should be happy to get two good NBA games to play this year for next-gen consoles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »