Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #753
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhazz1
Here we have a troll in a real NBA Live basketball fan's clothing. Weak.

To explain, is to provoke, but..., it was a satirical retort of the previously quoted, inaccurate information.

Now, there is an OS Sports
Spoiler
more akin to YOUR fanatic disposition, and it doesn't require your lack of wit, or your unbiased opinion, just your deep, deep fanaticism to help fix their issues.

@tsbmolina. It (quoted post) was to be taken as seriously as the SIMPLE methodology used for the data given in the original post I quoted. His original numbers were laughable for the same reasons you jumped my post, but I respect your need for correct facts too. Again, it was satire only.

The point is ,the trailer is not disappointing, because it didn't really show anything, unless of course you were looking for sluggish gameplay in slo-mo, and ripped superheroes, which were not in the NBA Live trailer.

Whether you love it or hate it, and we all will do both, NBA Live will be back, but now, we actually get to give the good feedback thy will desperately need, so that they can make it better and more enjoyable game, much faster. Thats what series fans should be most excited about.

EA's other sports efforts this year have been good to great depending on who you ask. NBA Live should be par for that course.
Seanhazz1 your quoted as saying, "We actually get to give the good feedback EA desperately needs so that they can make it better and more enjoyable game, much faster. Now that's not only laughable but hysterical?! EA has had 4 count them 1,2,3,4 years that's 1460 days worth of feedback through countless forum threads and videos to right the ship. I'm interested to know how you explain how 4 years isn't enough time for EA to have already gotten the feedback they need to make the game better? So your basically saying you have no problem dropping $60 on a game so that you can give EA feedback to better there product? Your ok with being a beta tester for a game that looks like it's not ready for last gen never mind next gen. All I can say is more power to you.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #754
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Now that's math.
Real math would have a variable added to account for those that viewed but chose not to vote. None of the previously stated math is accurate or real. Real math does not exclude numbers just to fit your argument, all the variables are numerically accounted for, The exemption of numbers to fit your argument is called politics.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Old 10-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #755
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Here we have a troll in a real NBA Live basketball fan's clothing. Weak.

To explain, is to provoke, but..., it was a satirical retort of the previously quoted, inaccurate information.

Now, there is an OS Sports
Spoiler
more akin to YOUR fanatic disposition, and it doesn't require your lack of wit, or your unbiased opinion, just your deep, deep fanaticism to help fix their issues.

@tsbmolina. It (quoted post) was to be taken as seriously as the SIMPLE methodology used for the data given in the original post I quoted. His original numbers were laughable for the same reasons you jumped my post, but I respect your need for correct facts too. Again, it was satire only.

The point is ,the trailer is not disappointing, because it didn't really show anything, unless of course you were looking for sluggish gameplay in slo-mo, and ripped superheroes, which were not in the NBA Live trailer.

Whether you love it or hate it, and we all will do both, NBA Live will be back, but now, we actually get to give the good feedback thy will desperately need, so that they can make it better and more enjoyable game, much faster. Thats what series fans should be most excited about.

EA's other sports efforts this year have been good to great depending on who you ask. NBA Live should be par for that course.
Idk what kind of ripped superhero this is supposed to be

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #756
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Real math would have a variable added to account for those that viewed but chose not to vote. None of the previously stated math is accurate or real. Real math does not exclude numbers just to fit your argument, all the variables are numerically accounted for, The exemption of numbers to fit your argument is called politics.
What? Lol, you made me spit my drink I laughed so hard. How did politics make it into the conversation?
Old 10-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #757
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
The whole point of this argument was to show what people think of these two games. For that simply look at the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9xaRywnnQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJlptY6G4SQ

This whole argument is so pointless because we all know how people are feeling about these two games it's not a mystery, even though some are in denial. People are amazed by one and disappointed by the other. LIVE NEEDS TO STEP UP.

Last edited by royounggoku; 10-21-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #758
Banned

OVR: 15

Lmaoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-21-2013, 03:15 PM   #759
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Idk what kind of this is supposed to be

@oyounggoku - My point exactly, please read. I said "ripped superhero" was NOT in the LIVE video, but it is found in another NBA video game trailer floating around.

@tsbmolina - The argument over which game, which game system, who is right or who is better will never cease, like a political debate, people just tire and move to another subject until it affects them again. But you are interested in facts, and until we get any, everything on next gen is moot.

However we only need to look in the OTHER forum to see how many fans are fed up with bugs and glitches(11 pages already in less than 3 weeks) to warrant a major changes in the genre, or a new competitor to the platform to bring about good to great changes for all.

I am hopeful for improvements both games, and a fresh approach (LIVE) is definitely needed for overall improvements from both game designers.

If you deny the OTHER game has been broken online for awhile, then you too have ingested too much Kool-aid.

If LIVE delivers online play like they did in FIFA, Madden, and NHL, with similar graphics, they will put a big dent in the competition. I don't buy a sports game to play against the CPU all the time, I want to play with my friends, old and new, and the good sim forum players I have met on both platforms.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Old 10-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #760
MVP

OVR: 1

I don't understand why according to some, we're only supposed to judge trailers by the positives and not the negatives.

Especially when trailers are edited to highlight the former and hide the latter. If we see more than a few negatives, we're actually justified in being more harsh in our evaluation.

Also the YouTube dislike-to-like ratio for the trailer is extremely unusual. That's because what the trailer showed was unusually bad. Or at least fell unusually short of expectations and hype. Anything that is mildly entertaining on YouTube has more likes than dislikes. What we're witnessing is a phenomenon and can't be blamed on "haters" or excused with dismissive handwaving.

Last edited by Sundown; 10-21-2013 at 03:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »