Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #561
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
I'm not sure what you find funny about my graphics comment.. I said live is no match for them atm.. but most of us here know that EA has more resources than VC and they can make a very visually stunning game if they made it a focus.

Woahh dont get me wrong.. but think about it.. i assume the would turn down the A.I in order to get highlights faster
So what youre saying is they could make a game look as good/better than 2K but they just decided not to? Yet?

And I thought about it. Still makes no sense. Why would you turn your AI down for the trailer? Wouldn't you want to show that defenders react realistically to your crossovers but you still get pass them? I don't think anyone wants to see dumb defenders. That makes doing the moves no fun IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #562
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
can't tell nothing from a trailer, haven't played the game yet, just like what I see saw. far from a homer, i bought 2k10,11,13 and 13, not one of the live guys who refuse to play 2k. try again!
did I say you were a "live guy" who refused to play the other game? Stop using the other game as a crutch in this forum. You cant point out anything you dont like with this trailer for a series that got canceled for issues you are too scared to list.

If i served you dookey on a plate to eat, and going by your philosophy of "can't tell nothing from a trailer, haven't played the game yet" you would clearly eat that dookey, stating you cant see nothing wrong with it, until you tried it. knowing you arent supposed to eat fecal matter, and you can clearly see its dookey.

Curry having a seizure in front of Deron in this clip is something that is visually wrong... its spastic.. see how easy that was. Know what else is easy.. i like the clarity of the arena & court.

doing what I just did stating a like and dislike must be hard for you...

im done, carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 10-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 0

This trailer just confirmed my preorder for 2k.

Was hoping EA would prove to be a real competitor but that was silly of me to think they could.

Shame on you EA fool me once. Shame on me if you fool me twice, thrice, oh I forget how many times now.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #564
Rookie

Yeah ok, no thanks ea. Unless the gameplay turns out to be phenomenal i'll have to pass.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #565
Rookie

I support competition, but come on. Looks cartoony. Not impressed with the animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #566
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
So what youre saying is they could make a game look as good/better than 2K but they just decided not to? Yet?

And I thought about it. Still makes no sense. Why would you turn your AI down for the trailer? Wouldn't you want to show that defenders react realistically to your crossovers but you still get pass them? I don't think anyone wants to see dumb defenders. That makes doing the moves no fun IMO.
They did mention some sort of link with Synergy and AI months ago, not sure if/how this applies to the defensive side but this may or may not have been why they were so still.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #567
MVP

OVR: 3

Doesn't look bad really. It's hurt because it came after 2k. I'm curious about the gameplay. I'll admit though that D Rose move looked pretty rough.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #568
Rookie

It's hard to get solid opinion these days, too much fanboyism. But i will probly do what i do with pes and fifa, play one for 3 months and the other for 3 and so on

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »