Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #193
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
So because a person likes the video he's an ea apologist? maybe you guys should take of the ''i'm right all the time'' glasses.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 2
Those saying the post up looked good, since when do you post up using only your forearm? Maybe i need to watch it again.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectms
I WATCHED THIS TRAILER TWICE. I"m a 2k fan but want to buy live but was a little disappointed. People I"ve changed my mind. Watch the trailer several times and pause. Nba live does have some good elements to it. The gameplay isn't entirely bad like I thought. The ball handling is pretty well and most characters are truly detailed. What live will lack this year is the skin textures but let them pass and give them time to build. Support them. They might have better game modes because 2k doesn't give a **** about game modes
How many times are you going to post this? I have read this same reply like 5 times in this thread. We understand you like it, but please stop posting this. Are you trying to get people to agree with you by posting over and over again?

My thoughts, looked alot like Live 10. I doubt it will be a purchase for me but it is good to see that they have something to build upon again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #196
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
So because a person likes the video he's an ea apologist? maybe you guys should take of the ''i'm right all the time'' glasses.
Exactly. I don't understand some people on here. I made a valid point and I get that. Hence the "yea, ok buddy"

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 10-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #197
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
People vote with their wallets. Sales are what motivates EA not just competition.

You know what the biggest change the Live series ever made? It was from Live 09 to Live 10. 2k beat them in sales for the first time that year and forced EA to significantly change their game. They brought in Mike Wang and Live 10 was one of the best games in the series. The problem was Live 10 did worse than Live 09 when it came to sales and EA decided it had to evolve again and created Elite.

The lack of sales motivated them. If Live 09 wouldve sold more than 2k9, EA would still have a game running off that engine.
PREACH!!! If this game hits their sales projections this year, then this will be how Live next gen will continue to look with upgrades here and there. Neither company cares about competition more than the dollar, it's business. It's in our best interest as gamers to only buy things that are worthy, because if we buy trash, they will assume we want more trash.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 0
OMG typical NBA Live game when shots go in it's always nothing but net... Unrealistic!!!
Old 10-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #199
MVP

Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awr0430
Those saying the post up looked good, since when do you post up using only your forearm? Maybe i need to watch it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fmqZbPjRXk

Watch the very first move, Duncan gives him a nudge with his forearm. It does happen.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #200
Fighting a War & Gaming

8and9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

The dribbling as nice, that's always been Live's plus side but everything else was a little off. It doesn't look much improved gameplay wise from Live 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »