Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #121
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailer

There is absolutely no help defense. The ball handler gets past his defender and can just go to the rim unimpeded.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Not bad, but compared to NBA 2k14 trailer, this is LOL worthy
Old 10-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #123
Just started!

I wasn't expecting Live to be better than 2K this year. I just wanted them to release a decent game, compete & continue to get better. they on the right track but still got ways to go. I'll be buying both games
Old 10-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #124
Just started!

I thought this looked very good. Seeing those signature moves got me hype, especially Melo's hesitation pull up it looked really life-like. The way the players run looks decent but still could use a lil work on it. The shorts just maybe a tad bit too short though lol. Lighting looks good and the shoes too, not to mention the player faces look spot on. Fluidity could still use some work, but if the gameplay is smooth when you put the controller in your hand it will be fine. I thought player models looked ok, some could use a little more defining. I'm excited for release, you guys should be happy for two sims . Each company has their own definition of sim. Every time I come to this forum Live gets bashed even if there stuff is really on point. Everyone is their own critic and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Really and truly I'm just saying it's ok to speak on positives and not just kill the product because one only likes what the competition offers. -Peace
Old 10-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #125
Rookie

Damian Zero's Arena

The ball handling was looking right, cant say that for much else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #126
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Please everyone - show some respect. I liked the lighting and the dribbling. The one problem I do have is that it just seemed like a series of arbitrary clips. There didn't seem to be theme, per se, outside of showing the dribble moves.

We got to see a few things here - ball/rim interaction, ball flight physics, player movement. Saw some rebounding. I think the video showed quite a bit. No reason to believe that we don't see enough to judge. So, we should appreciate EA's effort and show some respect regardless of what you think of the video.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #127
Just started!

ONLY MY OPINION but my God some of you guys really must be blind. The players look stiff, Yes D.Rose dribbling look pretty good but after that it was the same old morph ball to hand to the point it looked like the hand and ball were one(SMH). The Irving alley looked bad the ball looked unreal and when i say unreal i mean Ive never seen a ball look so stiff with no real motion. At the 1:04 mark Irving looked like JJ from good times and then back to Irving(Crazy). Other than Irving on Cleveland i couldn't tell who the other players were suppose to be. They had my boy Lillard looking silly and most the players looked like cartoon characters not real life player but if that's what they were trying to do than they accomplished that..Wades dunk a plus, Duncan off glass a plus. You will never have a person walk in the room while you are playing this and ask is basketball on. I agree totally competition is good but this isn't competition. Hopefully thing will get better for Live but at least they will get something out this but they have a long way to go.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #128
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman2k
All the 2K naysayers, stick to your hate words and buy this. I hope 2k14 sticks with the same gameplay as CG
Lol that wouldn't be a bad thing, the gameplay for 2k14 is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »