Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Well like most of you, I agree....its a start. And for those of you who love NBA Live...you have to agree THIS IS NBA LIVE. No it doesn't look very next gen...but it looks to be a great game and good foundation which is what EA's goal was right? I do have a hard time believing this was built from the ground up. This looks almost exactly like the official NBA Live 13 trailer. Pay attention to Tony Parker....Kyrie....Wade. This was obviously the goal on current gen that they couldn't achieve so they are porting it over to next gen and polishing it up. This is at least two years of work. The good news is that if Live is staying true to its formula, it will be fun at least and will give us another option and different experience when you are just burned out on 2k.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8sXPKbIfJo NBA Live 13 trailer.

Last edited by The 504 Boy; 10-18-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #114
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
Everyone seems to just focus on graphics this trailer is good! I can tell you it's gonna be more authentic than 2k and gameplay will be much better
Based on what?
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 2

is it a bad time to ask for another nba street for next gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #116
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Just general overall reaction to this?

This looks so much like Live 10 it's not even funny. That is good in a way, but it's also terrible. I still own Live 10, so I have no reason to buy this, if I didn't I could pick it up for less than ten bucks right now. There is no reason for this to be a $60 title, particularly when devs and Peter Moore himself have openly talked about how this year the game isn't ready to compete as the basketball game on the market. That's like Ryan Hollins trying to get paid LeBron money.

That said, dribbling does look like it could be fun. Like the fit of the jerseys though the classic team shorts everybody is wearing needs to be fixed. Timmy looks pretty good and I like the sig jumpers I saw. Far more negatives than positives in this thing though and that's something I've grown weary of saying about Live. Gotta do better guys.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #117
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Nice solid foundation for live for the future. Not sure what people were expecting. To expect them to compete with 2k the 1st year out is just as silly as thinking an amateur boxer could hang with Mike Tyson in his prime. Anyways it looks like its going to be a solid game which I'm sure the people who don't want to play 2k are happy about.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #118
Rookie

I WATCHED THIS TRAILER TWICE. I"m a 2k fan but want to buy live but was a little disappointed. People I"ve changed my mind. Watch the trailer several times and pause. Nba live does have some good elements to it. The gameplay isn't entirely bad like I thought. The ball handling is pretty well and most characters are truly detailed. What live will lack this year is the skin textures but let them pass and give them time to build. Support them. They might have better game modes because 2k doesn't give a **** about game modes
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #119
Rookie

It sucks dude looks like a bunch of rubber band people running around They look to Stiff and rubbery if that's even a word
Old 10-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #120
Rookie

anyone notice derrick rose with only one knee sleeve? wtf how do you miss that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »