Home

Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot

This is a discussion on Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot

Did someone use photoshop to resize the image? the higher reso looks horrible, not judging on live im judging the picture quality. its horrendous

the detailson the players look sick though, everyone looks like everyone. i hope we see lebron tom

Last edited by yungflo; 10-18-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #90
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
Did someone use photoshop to resize the image? the higher reso looks horrible, not judging on live im judging the picture quality. its horrendous

the detailson the players look sick though, everyone looks like everyone. i hope we see lebron tom
Im sure it was done like that on purpose... that hi res pic looks bad... what the heck
Old 10-18-2013, 12:56 AM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im sure it was done like that on purpose... that hi res pic looks bad... what the heck
yeah it pretty terrible. it look like someone upscaled it and called it higher rez

I like how ea even has the MH emblem on the pants. dope. james shirt covers it in 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 01:02 AM   #92
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislive1994
Unlike 2K, they got the damn Heat jerseys looking right.

Nice screen of D. Rose and crew, as well the Miami Cheat. No LeBron (coincidence?)

Can't wait till tomorrow. EA Sports & NBA Live, do what you got to do.
At least they got something right, but the rest of the game looks so dated and turrible (Charles Barkley voice). Everyone seems to have the same body type, Wade isn't that skinny, c'mon son. They could've possibly tried to compete with NBA 2k14 on the PS3, Live looks like a CG game except for the stadiums. Next gen, it won't be a competition and I was really looking forward to some kind of competition. It took EA Sports 4 years to **** out a turd.

Like I said yesterday, EA's progress comes slow. You'll be waiting for the PS5 to get a great Live game. View the history of Madden, if you need further proof.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k will destroy EA trust me
Old 10-18-2013, 01:04 AM   #94
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Screenshot isn't impressive and looks doctored on Photoshop, jaggied and all..I don't like it and the game is 30% graphics difference from Live 10.

This game can more than what they are showing...Video will tell all tomorrow.....

I want it to succeed, bring on the goods EA, because right now, every preview is worse after the other..
Old 10-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo

Lebron is the 2K cover player, might not be good marketing if they show EA lebron v 2K Lebron, I'm thinking we will see a lot of Kyrie, Lillard, John Wall, EA is pushing Bouncetek physics based dribbling i think that will be seeing that on show in the 5 on 5 gameplay trailer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 02:30 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
Lebron is the 2K cover player, might not be good marketing if they show EA lebron v 2K Lebron, I'm thinking we will see a lot of Kyrie, Lillard, John Wall, EA is pushing Bouncetek physics based dribbling i think that will be seeing that on show in the 5 on 5 gameplay trailer
they use to go head to head all the time. Don't you remember chris paul vs chris paul

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »