Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #409
Rookie

nextlevelshhhh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Am I the only one that thinks EA is not going to release this gameplay video tommorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #410
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
The only way imo live can even the playing feild with 2k is if they have real time physics, and 2k has same physics as past gen.
you know this how?
Old 10-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #411
MVP

OVR: 15

I just looked at the ea page, I thought they were dropping an Live gameplay video, but its also a trailer! I said that ea needs to drop before 2k, and they didn't go that route obviously, but How are they going to follow that up? that's why they should go first and not announced things, just do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #412
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Not people I know at all.. check the link posted earlier in this thread. EA has its loyal and apparently blind fans.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100150281406898

2likes

4 likes

So it's blind to like one franchise over the other or not like a certain game's engine?

Guys aren't even reading your own posts. Throwing hate at people liking or disliking something. Read your post as if a Live fan wrote it about 2K.

Yep.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 10-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #413
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
So it's blind to like one franchise over the other or not like a certain game's engine?
Lol.. did i say it was blind to like one franchise over another? It IS blind if you say Live looks better than 2k14. Call it what you want man. I dont even play 2k like that, I just been posting a lot today cus I got nothing to do. If you take it to heart that I think its hilarious people actually think that video looks better than the 2k video.. Man up and get off the internet. People will voice their opinions and people will voice their opinions about other people's opinions. Kind of what message boards are for.

Do you not see the comments I quoted? ONe guy said EA put out a bad trailer on purpose to trick the haters? Thats DUMB.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #414
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Lol.. did i say it was blind to like one franchise over another? It IS blind if you say Live looks better than 2k14. Call it what you want man. I dont even play 2k like that, I just been posting a lot today cus I got nothing to do. If you take it to heart that I think its hilarious people actually think that video looks better than the 2k video.. Man up and get off the internet. People will voice their opinions and people will voice their opinions about other people's opinions. Kind of what message boards are for.

Do you not see the comments I quoted? ONe guy said EA put out a bad trailer on purpose to trick the haters? Thats DUMB.
Oh it's dumb to say they put up a bad trailer on purpose. I agree with you there.

But while boards are for opinions, this one isn't for calling people blind just because they feel a certain way.

There are guys out there that don't find Scarlet Johannson attractive. They aren't blind. It's just preference. If someone likes Live's look over 2K, that's their preference. You may disagree with it but it doesn't make them blind.

I advise you tread carefully telling me or any other poster to man up. This isn't the place to bash. Go somewhere else for that.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 10-18-2013, 12:38 AM   #415
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
2K just posted this on their Twitter account. New gameplay coming Monday by the end of the day!!!!
I pray Live looks decent tomorrow, I really don't want to be disappointed.

https://twitter.com/LD2K/status/384096521911672832
You're not suppose to post that here. Plus look at the time stamp.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C
Old 10-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #416
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
There are guys out there that don't find Scarlet Johannson attractive. They aren't blind. It's just preference. If someone likes Live's look over 2K, that's their preference. You may disagree with it but it doesn't make them blind.
I'm not a Johannson fan but I can admit she's hot. I can admit she's more attractive in a common sense way than someone I might actually be attracted to.

But someone that actually thinks Live looks better than 2K is, well, blind, especially when we have an objective reference to compare both games to.

Now if your preference is for basketball games that look cartoony with unrealistic animations and strange body proportions, that's fine. At least admit that then. :P

Also notice that no one is saying that Live actually looks better. Most of them are just saying this can't be it and they're hoping against hope that Live isn't what they just showed-- because they most likely already picked "sides" in their mind and it's more painful to change their opinion and face that their emotional investment might be wasted than try to evaluate objectively. That's why you're seeing such angry, angst filled posts and comments from Live diehards. That's my armchair psychologist's take anyway.

Last edited by Sundown; 10-18-2013 at 12:47 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »