Home

Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot

This is a discussion on Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnate128x
I completely agree. It looks way too generic and plasticy. I really don't like the length of the shorts on some of the players either. What is with EA Sports and their player models? Whomever makes the decisions on the models, should seriously be fired. Whether it be one, or a large assortment of people. Actually, how about 2K just buys out EA Sports. lol..... Yes, I know that isn't even possible. Damn it all....
I know they look like shiny plastic dolls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 4

This look like it should be released on ps3/360. If this photo and the 9 sec clip are any indicator, EA needs to get a new graphics team. I know I shouldn't base this just on graphics, but I just watched some 2K14 next gen footage and it puts it to shame.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I very much want EA to succeed with NBA Live and I will be buying it regardless on release day because I support competition amongst sports games. This is Live's first effort since Live 10 (that is releasing) and I will support it and view it as such. A start.

As for my distaste for EA, it really only stems from them buying out their competition and releasing a very mediocre football game.

I am excited for Live, just for providing 2K some competition. I don't think it will be anywhere near the level of 2K14 but that is expected at this point.

Madden on the other hand, doesn't get a "pass" from me after being the only football game released for 8 years.

It may seem as if I'm very negative about EA, but it's just because I am very upset with next-gen Madden.
Cannot argue his point. One thing about EA is they make the games look great. Outside of synergy doing their ratings this year ea fails to think outside the box as far as innovative thinking. They make great looking games, but player models are suspect. I'd rather stick with EA if the game is good because 2k up until this year has never delivered a good looking game. But 2K ALWAYS GIVES TGE MOST IN THE GAME. I want to see both gameplay vids to make a final critique. There's no way 2k will look like the trailor in live action.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #68
Rookie

Looks wack. 2k got this locked.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #69
Rookie

After seeing 2k trailer, "go home live" *tia and tamera voice*
Old 10-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #70
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
You ready to hear truth?

The only people who will buy this trash are nba live Fanboys.

This is soooo bad! The player models do not look properly defined, they haven't released a game in years and with less than a month to go, still no video? They have nothing! They are going to put out such a bad game and the time and effort they invested in this is the biggest waste of time and money.

I have always been a fan of EA Sports and I still am, but ever since 2K hit shelves back on Dreamcast, the basketball scene from EA has never been on par. Simple things they still can't grasp, shot stick, player models, net movement, etc.

Please EA, don't put this game out and risk ruining your overall rep, jus back out again, allow 2K to win (because they will anyway) and emphasis your focus on your best features such as Madden. This game looks dreadful!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #71
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
You ready to hear truth?

The only people who will buy this trash are nba live Fanboys.

This is soooo bad! The player models do not look properly defined, they haven't released a game in years and with less than a month to go, still no video? They have nothing! They are going to put out such a bad game and the time and effort they invested in this is the biggest waste of time and money.

I have always been a fan of EA Sports and I still am, but ever since 2K hit shelves back on Dreamcast, the basketball scene from EA has never been on par. Simple things they still can't grasp, shot stick, player models, net movement, etc.

Please EA, don't put this game out and risk ruining your overall rep, jus back out again, allow 2K to win (because they will anyway) and emphasis your focus on your best features such as Madden. This game looks dreadful!!!
I'll give you the truth..... I'll buy this. I'm not a live fan boy but a basketball fan boy. So don't classify all of us. And if you don't believe me just check out all my posts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Better bring it tomorrow guys.... Shots got fired and they weren't from hip hop gamer.
Good one man!!! Ha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »