Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #385
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Ya add noshun too but not for his posts... He just "likes" anything that the hate crew posts lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #386
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Ya add noshun too but not for his posts... He just "likes" anything that the hate crew posts lol
Either contribute to the thread or don't post this kind of crap because you're close to an infraction. This has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand
Old 10-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #387
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
That video looked good.......................... before NBA 2K showed their next-gen trailer. Made this Live 14 video look current gen. Movements still don't look fluid, facial expressions are lacking, and I wonder if the players sweat.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #388
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1

I thought it looked very cartoony, like if Pixar were making a basketball game. Tomorrow we'll see enough hopefully, when they say 5 on 5 gameplay do they mean more than 5 minutes?
Old 10-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #389
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finess
I thought it looked very cartoony, like if Pixar were making a basketball game. Tomorrow we'll see enough hopefully, when they say 5 on 5 gameplay do they mean more than 5 minutes?
EA's player models do have a cartoony look. I am sort of okay with it but not.

I could see myself playing a cell shaded basketball game if the gameplay was very good.

I think it's EA's animations that bother me most. Always have. They just irk me. But again, very good gameplay will allow me to overlook a hunch back or two.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 10-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #390
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky White
Na, I'm pretty sure I remember your from your constant detractions, but thanks.

I don't know how or why you come to other peoples minds, but for me, it's the complaining/detracting.
My challenge still stands, dude. Look at my posts and tell me again where I do any of this "constantly".
Old 10-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #391
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Listen man ive had enough. You guys come to post and discuss how you feel about the game...we all do and we can disagree. .but to come in here on a moral soapbox about what someone can and cannot do is where the line is drawn.

Refute the post with a post or move on. Cut out this garbage calling people out by name over a videogame. If you can't do that then it's time to take a break feom the forums. Its really that simple. .this is not the ea or 2k love site its operation sports discussion forums.

Agree or disagree but I'm not about to let you guys violate other posters opinions by calling them haters or some other nonsense because they have a different view point.

If its a TOS violation then report it with the report feature and every mod on this site can see it and make a call or not based on the TOS.

If all you came in here to do is talk about other posters then consider this your only warning.

Galaxy Note 2

Last edited by 23; 10-17-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #392
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow, after watching that 2k14 trailer, and now this one, Live is dead to me. No idea why anyone would buy Live after what we all just saw from 2k, that trailer was glorious

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »