Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #337
Pro

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

You guys sure can argue. Haha. I guess that's just the nature of us sports fans though.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 10-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #338
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Once again and this is the last time I'm saying it, go read the 2K boards. 2K gets called out on a regular.
I've read the 2k boards. Live receives excessive amounts of criticism relative to 2k for issues that are relatively comparable.

2k14's PnR logic is atrocious, for example, and it was the same thing with 2k13 and 2k12. Yet here we are, 25+ pages into a thread where people have bashed live for fundamentally correct PnR play.

Quote:
Only here in la la land (the Live forum) is it a crime to see something that doesn't make sense in the game and bring it up because apparently nobody wants to be jerked out of their constant state of fantasizing about Live being perfect even though it hasn't released in four years now.
I don't think anyone has suggested that Live is perfect, now or ever. There has however been those of us who've noted the wide sweeping hypocrisy and group think coming out of this board in regards to the titles in question.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #339
Rookie

I hope and pray we see something on the level of that Kyrie trailer tomorrow, and not that Disney's "The Incredibles" character trying to impersonate Steve Nash. I guess we can at least say it's a moral victory for EA, they are releasing the game.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #340
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky White
25+ pages into a thread where people have bashed live for fundamentally correct PnR play.
That's a load of crap and you know it.

Quote:
I don't think anyone has suggested that Live is perfect, now or ever. There has however been those of us who've noted the wide sweeping hypocrisy and group think coming out of this board in regards to the titles in question.
No one accused anyone of else of saying Live was perfect. The problem is when issues are called out, guys like you start crying foul. It's like none of these guys can express their issues with Live JUST like they do elsewhere. The other issue is that you guys love to compare cocks to 2K in an attempt to deflect those criticisms (valid or not). Then scream hypocrisy when that tactic is rebuked.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #341
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
I hope and pray we see something on the level of that Kyrie trailer tomorrow, and not that Disney's "The Incredibles" character trying to impersonate Steve Nash. I guess we can at least say it's a moral victory for EA, they are releasing the game.
I agree Live needs to bring the heavy guns tomorrow.

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #342
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I hope that wasn't actual game play.

Old 10-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #343
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm just saying this...... It took just 9 seconds for me to question my next gen console purchase. It took 1 minute 33 seconds to make me not regret my pre order anymore. Someone's got their **** together.

Last edited by RayRay34; 10-18-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #344
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
That's a load of crap and you know it.
No, it isn't. Outside of Lillard's awkward movement after fighting through Pau's pick, the PnR sequence played out correctly. But you're one of those that have bashed the game incessantly for months now. Your mind is made.

Quote:
No one accused anyone of else of saying Live was perfect.
"because apparently nobody wants to be jerked out of their constant state of fantasizing about Live being perfect"

- King B Mack, last page

Quote:
The problem is when issues are called out, guys like you start crying foul. It's like none of these guys can express their issues with Live JUST like they do elsewhere.
This thread, if not this sub forum in general, is a testament to this being a lie. The topic is full of people "expressing" their issues with Live. Problems arise when the criticisms are neither constructive, relevant, nor an accurate assessment of what was shown.

Quote:
The other issue is that you guys love to compare cocks to 2K in an attempt to deflect those criticisms (valid or not). Then scream hypocrisy when that tactic is rebuked.
Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »