Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #321
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Okay, just watched the 2K trailer...LIVE needs to come correct or not at all. Delay release & slash the price this year if it's not ready or perfect it for next year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 11:32 AM   #322
Rookie

Fadez8_6's Arena

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. It looks like PS3..
Old 10-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #323
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Seriously though, can guys stop bringing up 2K to deflect Live issues every damn time? What point are you trying to make? Because 2K does something piss poorly it's okay for Live to do it piss poorly as well? Wrong! It's unacceptable for either game, difference is, the 200 other things 2K does right makes the outrage a little less quiet than the outrage for Live because of the 200 other things they get wrong on top of one of those issues. Jesus it's not rocket science.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #324
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 5V5 Gameplay This Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
They're all hunched over.. STILL..

Still EA...

Come on

I will say the arena and lighting looks fantastic though.
i dont know why in the world they cant fixed the hunched players? its been that way through MULTIPLE engines
Old 10-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #325
Banned

it did look ok man to be honest. Steve nash looked pretty good as well. I don't think the " movement " will ever be up to par with 2K unless they just let people run around in mo-cap suits capturing everything. I am not sure if that is how 2k got their players to move pretty good. Dude EA has always had great potential for games but NEVER took it anywwhere. Whn they brought the dunk contest to live 2005, it almost was the main reason for that games selling (i worked at GAMESTOP at the time), but a new mode was the MAJOR thing. Once people got into the game, everything was washed out. I do not see it being any different 8 years later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #326
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I won't judge on a 9 second clip but it looked like live....does that make sense?

People hoping for a brand new game are going to be disappointed, basically if you liked live in the past, you'll like the game, if you hated it it then well...you'll hate it.
as simple and as true as a comment can be!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #327
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
He stayed on Gasol. Lillard's reaction is an issue, but I don't see anything wrong with Aldridge staying on the screener. Lopez rotated over to prevent the layup. Defensively, the play wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be. If Lillard would have moved realistically, there really wouldn't be anything troubling from a defensive standpoint. I'll take that play all day over this:
You do realize that that was an attempt to double on the screen, right? And, of course, a mod told you to stop bringing in 2K, but there you go.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #328
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

I just saw the 2k trailer...........Wow.......It's looking bad for EA right now. They better have something amazing tomorrow. I'm still getting both games but that 2k trailer makes even NON-SPORTS games look current gen..I hope they were trolling us yesterday. I think I just witnessed a "live" murder on Youtube. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »