Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #265
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobeats
Of anything that could've gone wrong in a 9 second clip, everything did go wrong. Just imagine if there's errors already in a 9 second clip how many there could potentially be in a trailer version. It's not nit picking, hating or nothing like that I'm all for EA putting out it's best game and I hope they do. It's just stating opinions / being honest based off what EA has provided and what they were happy with. Yes there's some positives like courts, lighting and crowd interaction but that crab walking from Lillard and Aldridge totally throws off what postivies they do have going for the game. Still.... they haven't released the trailer yet so ill save final opinion for that.
I'm not familiar with what you're talking about when you say "everything went wrong" in the teaser. There were a couple of issues, none glaring, and certainly nothing so drastic that it warrants condemning the game before a full gameplay trailer drops.

What the Live team has released to this point as far as info and footage compares favorably to what the competition has released. They are fine, they just need to ensure the game plays well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #266
Pro

OVR: 2

I hope they won't cancel it again. For once I want to try a different basketball game... I consider 2k to be an arcade under the guise of a simulator, I hope Live will be a sim in arcade's clothing...

Cheers! ;-)
Old 10-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #267
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
I dont get what all the hate is for, I thought it looked very promising. It looked 20 times better that Elite and the live 13 clip. Chill out and wait until you see game play trailers. All these 2k fans haven't even seen 2k move in action, but want to hate on Live. If you not a live fan stay the **** off of here it is simple. Live fans don't go to 2k videos and hate as much as 2k....Truthfully 2k fans are really hard core Live fans that have been disappointed and dont want to come back home.....Come back home EA all day both games will be good and that will be the best of both worlds.....STOP HATING.....
The only fanboys in here is nba live ea fanboys .. Because this short video sucked graphics and movement looked bad .. It was clearly a edited video too!! Wow if the couldnt make a edited video look great i already know the real gameplay sucks .. And thats not hate thats truth.. I remember when ea fanboys was saying nba elite 11 looked good and why people was hatin... Then ea canceled it because they even knew it was trash... Same thing here u ea fanboys will defend garbage even when ea knows its garbage the producer even said its not on 2k level yet do u remember that ? And i never bought a 2k sports game in my life!! Im just not blind 2k has been killing live for years .. Proven fact!!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:52 AM   #268
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
that was brutal to watch.. all the things that people didnt like from previous lives reared their head in this short clip alone. the slowness of live 07, hunchbach running.. ball thru the middle of the hoop etc...

LOL. I can't stop laughing!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:55 AM   #269
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaps
I'm not really seeing Human Intelligence or True Step Motion...

I think they got Steve Nash's eye right at least. That thang cocked like a pistol.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:00 AM   #270
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_Fries
I couldn't figure out what the skin of the payers remind me of, until you said the WWE games.. That's exactly what it reminds me of.. The other basketball game actually looks like skin.

Old 10-17-2013, 04:15 AM   #271
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Aww man!! Lmaoo can I use this?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #272
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_Fries
Aww man!! Lmaoo can I use this?!
Feel free. I already posted it on Live's facebook page for the video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »