Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #121
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
The truth has been spoken, this is what I call constructive criticism, not just hating anything EA does to hate it. Because it seems like that's what's really going on around this thread.

I mean that is actually a pretty good looking picture and Kyrie Irving's stance doesn't looked hunchbacked to me, but there is a slight tilt that makes it look really defensive
Looking at past lives and seeing raymond felton in that video in the exact same stance and shuffling his feet like he was doing the mc hammer typewriter dance while hunched over is the reason for the hunchback concern....not just based off of one screen shot.

You can dismiss whatever you want to as hate (which really doesn't invalidate anyone's point) but that's an issue they've had for a long time. You forget people's requests for fixes were largely ignored over the years and it's looking like some of the same stuff is still there. If its not then you explain to me why thing like the same defenaive stance is in that video and that same stiff layup kyrie did that was in live 09.

Anyway you can determine other things in that screen shot besides John Wall. People are looking for details and rightfully so since ea hasnr given anything else thus far

Galaxy Note 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #122
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Looking at past lives and seeing raymond felton in that video in the exact same stance and shuffling his feet like he was doing the mc hammer typewriter dance while hunched over is the reason for the hunchback concern....not just based off of one screen shot.

You can dismiss whatever you want to as hate (which really doesn't invalidate anyone's point) but that's an issue they've had for a long time. You forget people's requests for fixes were largely ignored over the years and it's looking like some of the same stuff is still there. [...]

Last edited by Skopin; 10-16-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: I know what you're talking about
Old 10-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #123
yellow

23's Arena

You obviously have no clue what I'm talking about and Secondly please stop with nba 2k while I'm talking about nba live good lord.

Galaxy Note 2
Old 10-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #124
Banned

Can you post a vid of the live hunchback and what the issue is? I'm not sure what's wrong with defensive players being in a defensive stance.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #125
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Can you post a vid of the live hunchback and what the issue is? I'm not sure what's wrong with defensive players being in a defensive stance.
It's not them being in a defensive stance. It's all the players in the game really, they all have that hunched over, Quasimodo look to them. If you've played Live before, you know what this is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #126
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
It's mostly a cosmetic issue. The players' stances are awkward looking a lot of the time.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #127
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I think the screenshot looks pretty damn good, just like I think the one of Oladipo the other day is pretty impressive as well. But I'm obviously in the minority here. LOL. I just don't take this stuff so seriously anymore. If they still haven't released good videos before the release date, then I won't buy it. If they release some good ones and I like how the gameplay looks, I'll buy it when I get a PS4. Simple as that. It won't matter if they release a gameplay video today, most of you will want 2 or 3 more.

The EA Sports crew didn't take advantage of an opportunity, but that doesn't mean the game is going to be crap. It doesn't mean it won't be crap either, but time will tell. You people have zero patience, and like someone else stated earlier, it's pretty comical visiting the NBA Live forum here at OS. I'm just thankful I have more important things to do than gripe about a video game we don't know enough about to warrant griping.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #128
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
It's mostly a cosmetic issue. The players' stances are awkward looking a lot of the time.
In the last game released which was live 10 it wasnt only cosmetic because you could be running down court full sprint with LeBron and they could follow you all the way down court at the same speed in that stance (CPU) and meet you at the rim

It also looks weird with the super fast feet shuffling, stiff body but like I said, if you played past Live's and from what has been seen here, its concerning, and like anything else, im still in wait and see mode, because there is no reason that stuff should still be there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »