Home

Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

This is a discussion on Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #105
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

I was talking to magicman though which is why I quoted him in the original post

Galaxy Note 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #106
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: NBA Live 14 Gameplay with Scott O’Gallagher

anyway, at this point, my hopes aren't up like they use to be, but I can see some improvements. I don't expect it to win over the sim fanbase, I expect it to look better than live 06-09,13 and elite11
Old 10-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #107
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Am I the only one concerned that there has been absolutely NO talk about post play? Or big man play in general? EA has NEVER been able to get this right. It's essential to have good post play, both offensively and defensively in an NBA game.

I feel like they did nothing but focus on smaller, quicker guards. Hell, those are the only type of players they brought in for mo-cap. Sometimes I really don't understand what these developers are thinking. It's like they want to make an NBA game where guys can just pick it up, put some ankle breakers on their friends and only play a 2v2 game, guards vs. guards. Where's the love for the PFs and Cs!?

Maybe they'll surprise me, but i'm not holding my breath
how many teams play in the post? the nba has turned into a 3point contest
Old 10-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #108
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
He never took a jumpshot in that video lol the only video you see a jumpshot take place is the e3 video and that doesn't count cause its cgi rendered, not game rendered

They also claimed this to be in game footage when clearly its a tech demo. He double dribbled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZi5TJn588
"To be continued..." Lol. Apparently it takes Kyrie a month to make a layup. That trailer came out in mid-September. It's now MID-OCTOBER, and we STILL haven't seen what follows.

A MONTH. Ridiculous.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well the good thing vids ARE COMING THIS WEEK! Finally!

https://twitter.com/easportsnba/stat...35906843107329
Old 10-16-2013, 12:54 AM   #110
Pro

OVR: 6

Personally, i think NBA LIVE 14 is unpolished. I mean, we have about what... a month left before the release of the game and you're going to tell me the game is not done yet?? It doesn't make sense. I don't know what is holding them back. I hope i am wrong because NBA2k14 (next gen) haven't released any real game footage either. But man, if you're working for 4 yrs, i am sure the game is pretty polished and ready to go but the guy sound like he's not excited about the game. I really hate NBA2k sports after 2k7 cuz everything seems to play at a slow speed whether it's due to physics or what but whatever they put him it doesn't look real to me compare to an actual NBA game in real life. So, for this reason i want NBA LIVE 14 to succeed...iam sick of NBA2k. I haven't been playing it since 2k7.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #111
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
The point about skill based shooting I don't even see how that is mentioned.
Just using it as an example of a feature they talked about a lot. That's all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 04:17 AM   #112
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
how many teams play in the post? the nba has turned into a 3point contest
Are you telling me that an inside game isn't at all important in the NBA? Is that what you're seriously telling me? Wow.. This section of the forums is really a joke

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »