Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshot of John Wall within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #41
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 14: John Wall Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
They need to quit hiding and just show it to people

Theyre definitely not putting it out there like its the cream of the crop

You know EAs marketing is as flamboyant as any, but here you have more ducking
Yeah for sure, I mean we're only a month out from release so the game should nearly be completed and going gold soon. I want to see gameplay as much as anybody but until we do I don't think any rational person can just dismiss the game.

Realistically though, anybody who expects this game to be on 2k's level is setting themselves up for disappointment. First game in 3+ years, I think we should be happy with a solid functional game that is fun to play.

In any case, we'll have a whole lot more answers by the end of the week when we get video. If they postpone that, then I'll be worried.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #42
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

looks ok, but at this point not sure what to expect form EA next-gen. Does look a little like Live 10 tho. Just ready to see these games in action
Old 10-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #43
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

I'll be buying nba2k14.... It looks much better, and all this hiding has back fired on you EA. no info or gameplay = no money from me.

The ironic thing is you pump up bounce tech, but it looks like your still dropping the ball.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
I'll be buying nba2k14.... It looks much better, and all this hiding has back fired on you EA. no info or gameplay = no money from me.

The ironic thing is you pump up bounce tech, but it looks like your still dropping the ball.
Where is 2k GAMEPLAY for next gen?
Btw, screen looks very good to me. Now i'm waiting for GAMEPLAY videos
Old 10-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #45
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwing
I think all of us here just want to play the best game possible. But calling that photo current gen and saying that doesn't look like Wall is just ludicrous. His face was scanned, so I don't know what more you're looking for.

I find it amusing that you can say that the game is going to suck when we haven't even seen any real gameplay yet. Most of us are skeptical, but to dismiss the game before any gameplay has been shown is just dumb.
Who said it didn't look like Wall? Serious question. I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing anybody say that.

As for current gen, looking at that picture and NBA Live 10 pics in comparison and it does look similar to 10 a current gen game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #46
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011

It's more ironic how you say that yet you're completely sold on 2k14. Media-wise, the 2 companies have shown about the same amount of material. Info-wise, we at least have a feature list for Live, while all we have for the other game is the mention that there is no Crew mode for it.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #47
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Why aren't the fans, refs or anyone on the sideline looking at the game? Did they take this screenshot as a streaker was running across the other end of the court or something?

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 10-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #48
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Who said it didn't look like Wall? Serious question. I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing anybody say that.
It should be a couple of posts up. Here it is, with the Wall part bolded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feevision
Wow this looks like current gen if wall didnt have a wizard uniform on u couldnt tell it was him.... Nba live is not gonna be good this year.. I use to love nba live now they suck smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »